Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hello spurs fans. i am obika khumelo. the king of nigeria. i have 2 vip tickets to the final today. i cannot get to football game today. if u want my special tickets i will give u them for free my friend. i just need u to put £1000 in to my bank account for a deposit so i can send u the tickets special cheetah express delivery. once u get tickets & sign for them, i will give back the moneys. my bank account is pay pay okocha. it very good skillfull bank.

hello spurs fans. i am obika khumelo. the king of nigeria. i have 2 vip tickets to the final today. i cannot get to football game today. if u want my special tickets i will give u them for free my friend. i just need u to put £1000 in to my bank account for a deposit so i can send u the tickets special cheetah express delivery. once u get tickets & sign for them, i will u give back the moneys. my bank account is pay pay okocha. it very good skillfull bank.
I just wanted to thank you once again for the $2mil you gave me last year for helping you get your money out of Nigeria. :adethumbup:

I'd take you up on your offer but It's too late for me to get a private flight to London.

Back
Top Bottom