Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

V

_MG_4552.jpg
This image is so horrible i prefer u had not uploaded an image XD

Honestly how embarrassing is your life to come on a rival team forum after they lost to a different team, have you ever had a friend to go to the pub with you sad cunt

Got a Chelsea-supporting mate (yeah I know) who said Poch should have hooked Walker as he was injured after a tackle. Poch took a gamble and it backfired. Otherwise the second goal was easily avoidable. One goal down, anything can happen.

Honestly it's not even the time for criticising Poch IMO. Be nice if we had a hazard costa etc but whatever. We're good and getting better. Proud of Tottenham at the moment

Just got home for the match. Gutted about the result, obviously, but unlike the journey home from the Portsmouth and Chelsea FA Cup Semi-Final's, I felt nothing but pride for the lads and our club as a whole. Our fans were amazing today, we stood the whole game in our stand and did not stop singing from the first whistle. Can't really fault any of the lads to be honest, some fantastic displays from a few (Dier, Rose, Bentlaeb IMO) . Still a chance of finishing in the top 4 this season and even if we don't, fuck it, next season we'll have another go. COYS!!

0-2-3 since the NLD. Shame really
Why is that a watershed? How about the figures for the whole season? Why does it matter only what happened in the last couple of games?

If the dippers had binned Brenda in November they wouldn't be enjoying things now would they

Proud of what the team have done this season. Even prouder of the fans. Excellent today.

Got to laugh at the Goober melts. Ain't good enough to beat us so have to take joy from us losing to the best team in the league. Quite sad really.

Two shots on target. Two, in a cup final game.

We've played shit. Kane barely touched the ball, Eriksen didn't show up as usual, Townsend did nothing, Chadli looked rusty.

We've dropped 4 points, lost a final and knocked out of Europe in the space of 2 weeks. Conceded 10 goals and scored 5 in 5 games. Shocking.
How is this City troll cunt still at large?

Youth alone doesn't win you anything without quality.

For however young our team is we only have 3 people who can score, out of a 25 man squad. Unless this summer is extremely busy it's just going to be more of the same next season.

Honestly, don't get into the cunting off aspect of this forum very often I'm in no mood for your shit. Your posting is absolute tragic. You know absolutely nothing and are one of the most negative cunts I've ever seen.

I understand you may be rebelling against your family or something and have taken to supporting Spurs instead of City for the moment but you have to understand Spurs aren't like City. Today we trotted out five academy players and two more that we bought for sub five million before the age of twenty. Spurs have to develop players and if you don't understand the disadvantage of having a 23.1 average team versus a massively experienced Chelsea team then you are fucking thick.

This young team will develop massively over the next couple of years with a quality coach and we are going to be a squad to be proud of.

As for you, just fuck off. Obviously we didn't get the result we wanted today but Chelsea scored two deflected goals and that was the difference. No one is having your negative shit. You are the new Gibbs. Find somewhere new to peddle your utter drivel.

I thought we were pretty good. Kane found it difficult against two massive handy cunts on his own. Townsend is dangerous until his final ball, but got us forward a lot. Bentaleb was excellent. Rose and Walker better going forward than back. We just don't have a plausible plan B when Harry gets marked out, or when we don't get a free kick just outside the box.

Losing to a team that cost fortunes more than ours, with us having five Academy players on the park is nothing to be ashamed of. We couldn't get over the final hurdle, but had a better run than another 90 teams.

TTID / COYS

Two shots on goal... that's because Mourinho parked the bus. And can you blame him? He saw what happens if you give Harry Kane acres of space.

We could have utilised the wide Wembley pitch a bit more and use more wing play... but unfortunately, it was Kane who was often dragged out wide instead.

Back
Top Bottom