Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oh ,shit! "Die" as starter :) i'm scary already to "death" ,i don't want to "die" now ,i'm still young and full life ahead :)
No. That's just German for 'The Fazio'...

5staT.jpg

you're a smartass arent you. I was talking about 4 PREMIER LEAGUE wins so get your facts right. Iwas only making a point but you had to be an arsehole about it.
Man Utd 1-2 Swansea, Hull 0-1 Swansea, Southampton 0-1 Swansea, Burnley 0-1 Swansea

I only stated the last 10 games. You did recently beat United....at home, not away.

Against Swansea is all about keeping Jonjo Shelvey quiet. The guy makes tackles, can pass and has a wicked shot.

Dyer can also be tricky down the wing, the fullback facing him should be alert.

You can swap it up a little by having box to box ball playing centre halves with wing forwards. Perhaps a false 7 playing that deep 5 role slightly off centre.

Stop it, some hipster bloggers may be reading this who shot their load after your first post, at least give them some time to recover!

:myword:

Back
Top Bottom