Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This forum is a joke.

A handful of individuals (you know who you are) ruining it for the majority.

Used to enjoy it but lately not at all. Moved abroad last year and the forum used to offer a connection to the club and the fans whilst being on the other side of the world, shame it's been ruined.

Thanks lads.

Btw I loved that Mason's instantaneous reaction (after scoring) was to kiss the badge.
Players like him is what this club is about. Plus he was due a goal for his performances.

Next up ... Bentaleb with a goal plz.

Love this pic

B_SNCn-XIAAMM4d.png

Oh get over yourself. For the most part, everyone on this forum is a dedicated fan. Bad attitudes abound because Spurs lost and it fucking hurts. Better to get it out here than lose our shits out in the real world. Doesn't even seem like you're a regular poster -- what's the old adage? 'Be the change'

either way, see point A: get over it.

Sorry hard.

This is the crux of my disappointment really, totally uncalled for aggression.

Let me address your points:

Get over yourself - I my voiced my opinion that the forum has been steadily declining due to slagging off and over the top alpha male individuals. Not sure what it is you think I need to get over.

Everyone is a fan - I never said or insinuated otherwise and would find it very strange if people who read this forum and listen to the pod would be anything other.

Bad attitudes - nothing to do with recent results, it's been going on for a while. Every thread turns into a slagging match making it very difficult to follow threads.

Not a regular poster - Been a member just as long as you. I post when I feel I can offer a different perspective and perhaps a fresh view point not because I want to attack someone or feel like I need to increase my post count in order to ingratiate myself with the masses and be able to throw out one liners about not posting on a regular basis.

Anyway, I'm being hypocritical and derailing this thread, apologies I won't do it again.

id give a couple of the guys who didnt play on sunday a run out. walker was injured so naughton can replace him. we have been lacking goals so id give sig a start. whatever happens, i think both of those 2 will be on the pitch

Didn't get to watch this match live last night, so had to catch up on the goals with Match of the Day.

Funnily enough though, I only just gave the SpursTV highlights a watch, and it's incredible how many great little moments were cut out of the MotD highlights (in particular, parts where Spurs come very close to scoring). They have a limited amount of time, I know, but it looked a far more even-sided affair on MotD than it did otherwise.

Funny you should say that. Came home from the game last night thinking "we bossed that game and the scoreline flattered them"

Watch MOTD on the box tonight and looked like we escaped with our lives.

Don't think it helped that Townsends goal came from one of their attacks. Just shows how highlights cant be trusted.

If we can overcome the quick turnaround emotionally and physically from the cup final and win this one it would be massive. Our fixture list until the end of April is full of games that we should heavily favored to get three points from with the exception of United away and even they aren't a juggernaut.

Hopefully the boys will be pissed off and ready to go after the cup loss and we can make things interesting regarding top four. I don't expect us to make it but with our schedule coming up I think it would be very achievable to have ourselves very much in contention going into the final month of the season. Time to see what we're made of.

God, we seriously need a fucking win.

WON IT FOR MACKAY!!
promo249632997

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom