Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B_SPxT1U0AARSll.png

Manure is fucked, we can finish in front of them....

again :pochsmirk:

Poch : "I chose the same team because I wanted to give the same players [that lost the cup final] a chance to recover."

Another sign, shedding light on the mentality of a good manager. :thumbup:

When I watch that 3rd goal and see Mason with his hands up in the air celebrating I get stoked on that. Watching old footage of football, when someone scored it seemed like everyone got stoked on the goal. Nowadays with it being a high paying job or a team full of sellswords like Chelsea, the team passion seems like that's thrown out of the game.

Seeing Mason so happy that Townsend scored a goal he lifts his hands up in the air makes me crack a smile.

Said to my mate I went with that I was hoping for a Townsend and Mason goal. Both have been a bit down in terms of form and you can see how much it meant to them. Absolutely love watching the academy guys score, the celebrations are incredible.

Bentaleb is a rock in the middle. Incredible now. Also, Danny Rose has been really excellent these last few fixtures barring the offsides thing against West Ham. He's firmly first choice in my book now. Great to see. Dier and Vertonghen are also starting to look like a confident pairing.

Also, love the man management from Pochettino. Gave the players a chance for redemption and they took if. Hopefully that attitude continues for the rest of the season.

Great three points. Got to keep it up Saturday.

Christ, how tedious the night crew are, LOL.

You are City
No Im not
You are City
No Im not

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

At least have a decent brawl....its like two kittens softly slapping eachother with their soft padded feet, and thinking they are tough guys.

Proper muppetsville on here these days

I say we put Townsend at right back and Fazio as a winger.... Townsend is great at keeping crosses out of the box and Fazio's link up play has been proven exemplary.

Last edited:
Swansea are a good team, they're only one place behind us in the league.

We've had most of the possession, put some good balls in the box and have had shots on goal.

It's like some people think we should be hammering any team we consider "beneath us" after twenty mins or they throw a fucking strop.

Predictions:
We're gonna win 4-0
Bentaleb and soldado will score
This thread will contain about 30% of posts about the game, 60% the usual suspects cunting each other off much to everyone else's boredom and 10% will be about wanking it various sexual depravities.

Back
Top Bottom