Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i always stay till the end. make the most of it. i get stuck in the queues which is annoying. but well worth it. i will be called a crap fan for this, but i think i would leave early if we were getting hammered. i know u should stay to the end & support the lads but it would be so painful to watch & then get stuck in the queues. i think id leave when we go 4 down. no hope of a comeback. like the 5-0 liverpool game. id have gone when they scored the 4th.

...you GOTTA stay for the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I actually think Timkins might be Audere... First time I've ever believed in a multi. The left-wing pro union politics stuff is exactly the same.

Funny you should say that. Came home from the game last night thinking "we bossed that game and the scoreline flattered them"

Watch MOTD on the box tonight and looked like we escaped with our lives.

Don't think it helped that Townsends goal came from one of their attacks. Just shows how highlights cant be trusted.

Agreed, we missed a couple of chances at 3-1 (good chances, not speculative) that weren't even shown on MOTD. We were in cruise control from our 2nd goal until their 2nd goal, a very good 2nd half performance in reality.

Pisses me off that people said we were 'lucky' because Hugo made that last minute save. If you watch the whole game there was nothing lucky about that win at all.

Just shows how highlights cant be trusted.

I don't know if MOTD have some sort of policy where they must show roughly an equal number of chances but unless my memory is totally screwed up which is a possibly we more than deserved the victory and should have won by more than one goal.

That being said I have seen one or two highlights that have shown us in a more positive light than we deserved, I do think however the highlights should be reflective of the game itself rather than try and be nice to both sets of fans. Wednesday's game was very one sided.

Back
Top Bottom