Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wednesday 4th of March.

We're currently 7th (44 pts) and Swansea are right behind us in 8th (40 pts). If we win we will go above Southampton and be 3 points off 4th place, making this a bigger game than you'd first think. If we lose I think the top 4 chase is probably over.

It should be a tough game, but you never know with Tottenham. We've won the past 6 meetings in a row. They have never beaten us or gained a point whilst playing at White Hart Lane.

Swansea's away performances have been poor, losing 5, drawing 2 and winning 3.
Our home performances have been pretty good, losing 2, drawing 3 and winning 5.

Lloris
Vlad-Dier-Jan-Rose
Stambouli-Bentaleb
Townsend-Lamela-Eriksen
Kane

Walker injured, Mason off form/leggy and fancy a change up front.

I'll guess 2-0. Kane and Eriksen. A win could really give us some confidence and momentum going into the league run-in.

This forum is a joke.

A handful of individuals (you know who you are) ruining it for the majority.

Used to enjoy it but lately not at all. Moved abroad last year and the forum used to offer a connection to the club and the fans whilst being on the other side of the world, shame it's been ruined.

Thanks lads.

Are
This forum is a joke.

Used to enjoy it but lately not at all. Moved abroad last year and the forum used to offer a connection to the club and the fans whilst being on the other side of the world, shame it's been ruined.

Thanks lads.
Are you in Oz Mr Clarke?

This forum is a joke.

Thanks lads.

Oh get over yourself. For the most part, everyone on this forum is a dedicated fan. Bad attitudes abound because Spurs lost and it fucking hurts. Better to get it out here than lose our shits out in the real world. Doesn't even seem like you're a regular poster -- what's the old adage? 'Be the change'

either way, see point A: get over it.

Oh get over yourself. For the most part, everyone on this forum is a dedicated fan. Bad attitudes abound because Spurs lost and it fucking hurts. Better to get it out here than lose our shits out in the real world. Doesn't even seem like you're a regular poster -- what's the old adage? 'Be the change'

either way, see point A: get over it.

Sorry hard.

This is the crux of my disappointment really, totally uncalled for aggression.

Let me address your points:

Get over yourself - I my voiced my opinion that the forum has been steadily declining due to slagging off and over the top alpha male individuals. Not sure what it is you think I need to get over.

Everyone is a fan - I never said or insinuated otherwise and would find it very strange if people who read this forum and listen to the pod would be anything other.

Bad attitudes - nothing to do with recent results, it's been going on for a while. Every thread turns into a slagging match making it very difficult to follow threads.

Not a regular poster - Been a member just as long as you. I post when I feel I can offer a different perspective and perhaps a fresh view point not because I want to attack someone or feel like I need to increase my post count in order to ingratiate myself with the masses and be able to throw out one liners about not posting on a regular basis.

Anyway, I'm being hypocritical and derailing this thread, apologies I won't do it again.

This forum is a joke.

Thanks lads.
Posts like this really help n'all. Be the change you want to see.

Predictions:
We're gonna win 4-0
Bentaleb and soldado will score
This thread will contain about 30% of posts about the game, 60% the usual suspects cunting each other off much to everyone else's boredom and 10% will be about wanking it various sexual depravities.

Christ, how tedious the night crew are, LOL.

You are City
No Im not
You are City
No Im not

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

At least have a decent brawl....its like two kittens softly slapping eachother with their soft padded feet, and thinking they are tough guys.

Proper muppetsville on here these days

Back
Top Bottom