Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Swansea are playing well. It will be hard to lift the players after sunday.
I expect walker to be out, so I expect dier ant rightback, and fazio to be centre back.

I would expect stambouli and dembele to be in the middle aswell.

It's gonna be a tough 1-1 I reckon.

Oh get over yourself. For the most part, everyone on this forum is a dedicated fan. Bad attitudes abound because Spurs lost and it fucking hurts. Better to get it out here than lose our shits out in the real world. Doesn't even seem like you're a regular poster -- what's the old adage? 'Be the change'

either way, see point A: get over it.
what are you sticking up for? Dogshit behaviour because we lost?
Really?
Some people can't stop irrespective of the result

Sorry hard.

This is the crux of my disappointment really, totally uncalled for aggression.

Let me address your points:

Get over yourself - I my voiced my opinion that the forum has been steadily declining due to slagging off and over the top alpha male individuals. Not sure what it is you think I need to get over.

Everyone is a fan - I never said or insinuated otherwise and would find it very strange if people who read this forum and listen to the pod would be anything other.

Bad attitudes - nothing to do with recent results, it's been going on for a while. Every thread turns into a slagging match making it very difficult to follow threads.

Not a regular poster - Been a member just as long as you. I post when I feel I can offer a different perspective and perhaps a fresh view point not because I want to attack someone or feel like I need to increase my post count in order to ingratiate myself with the masses and be able to throw out one liners about not posting on a regular basis.

Anyway, I'm being hypocritical and derailing this thread, apologies I won't do it again.
Well said. Totally agree.

Predictions:
We're gonna win 4-0
Bentaleb and soldado will score
This thread will contain about 30% of posts about the game, 60% the usual suspects cunting each other off much to everyone else's boredom and 10% will be about wanking it various sexual depravities.

You on crack?

That's the problem with the night shift (GMT) It's patrolled by a troll that has to have the last word and likes nothing more than predicting a spurs defeat and coming on saying 'told you so'
Seeing that the worthless skidmark Mad Yid was finally banned few days ago - why hasn't the same suit followed with this Gibbs cunt Manc troll maggot? He goads us in every match thread, ffs!

Seeing that the worthless skidmark Mad Yid was finally banned few days ago - why hasn't the same suit followed with this Gibbs cunt Manc troll maggot? He goads us in every match thread, ffs!
To be fair he doesn't really upset me too much, I just look at his negative bullshit before every big match, give it a quick disagree and then move on. It is just so predictable that gets me, and he gets people agreeing with him. I can almost guarantee what it will be before Utd away.
"Pre-match - Got a bad feeling about this, think we are going to lose.
During match - see we are losing
Post-match - I told you all, all of you are idiots that ever tried to be positive and thought we were going to win."

Just fuck off you dick!

I don't know what's more shocking, people getting upset about someone putting a little 'x' on the bottom of their comments, or sammyspurs sammyspurs and Mick Cooper Mick Cooper complaining about too much arguing on the site. One visit to Wembley has sent the whole site crazy

Find my last non Spurs related argument and I´ll give you a gold star.

People seem to label me trouble maker, yet you dont see me in these pathetic threads, ganging up and abusing people in every post.

I call Brigante a scummy cunt, cos he is one.

Anyway, back on topic (I trust that whats you want right....right? LOL)

2-0 Spurs....

Find my last non Spurs related argument and I´ll give you a gold star.

People seem to label me trouble maker, yet you dont see me in these pathetic threads, ganging up and abusing people in every post.

I call Brigante a scummy cunt, cos he is one.

Anyway, back on topic (I trust that whats you want right....right? LOL)

2-0 Spurs....
You beat me to the punch, was just about to post that. I still want my star.

Actually, I have got a bad feeling about this, I think we are going to lose
:eriksenlol:

Yeah in Sydney at the moment working but traveled though the US and NZ before getting here.

Got up at 2:30am to watch the final, been up since.

Currently sat at my desk - only 20 minutes to go, then freedom.

Mind is melted.

COYS.
I am based in Central Oz desert country:
I support your right to vent in here, we all get frustrated at times:
Most of us are Spurs supporters get passionate at times.
COYS

To be fair he doesn't really upset me too much, I just look at his negative bullshit before every big match, give it a quick disagree and then move on. It is just so predictable that gets me, and he gets people agreeing with him. I can almost guarantee what it will be before Utd away.
"Pre-match - Got a bad feeling about this, think we are going to lose.
During match - see we are losing
Post-match - I told you all, all of you are idiots that ever tried to be positive and thought we were going to win."

Just fuck off you dick!

JayC1 isn't me. Just in case people are getting tired of the CONSTANT thread killing multi accusations and witch hunts.

Gotta trust ole Gibbsy.

COYS.

Lloris
Walker - Dier - Vertonghen - Rose
Mason - Bentaleb
Lamela - Dembele - Eriksen
Kane

2-1
KANE x2​

JayC1 isn't me. Just in case people are getting tired of the CONSTANT thread killing multi accusations and witch hunts.

Gotta trust ole Gibbsy.

COYS.
Wow, Gibbsy, a true celebrity has messaged me, its like getting a twitter reply from Eric Dier. Welcome back. What do you think of the tiny dancers?

I don't know what's more shocking, people getting upset about someone putting a little 'x' on the bottom of their comments, or sammyspurs sammyspurs and Mick Cooper Mick Cooper complaining about too much arguing on the site. One visit to Wembley has sent the whole site crazy
I'm like most people - if you abuse me enough, eventually I'll respond. I walk away from far more than I become embroiled in - and the people I respond to, are the people who can't talk about anything without making it offensive and personal.
And generally they're people who blame everyone else, without ever noticing that every time there's a fire, they are the ones on the scene, holding the matches.

Back
Top Bottom