Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck sale just seen United scored a last minute winner. No points gained on the clubs above us this week
True, but in fairness, when you look at tonight's fixtures for those teams:

Man City - Leicester
Newcastle - Man Utd
QPR - Woolwich
West Ham - Chelsea
Liverpool - Burnley

I'd say we had the hardest fixture aside from Chelsea (though hey, we're unlikely to catch them I guess) and United (though Newcastle aren't exactly in a great state right now). Would have been a big ask for Woolwich and Liverpool to drop points this evening.

More flukey United-ness. It'll catch them up. In the meantime, what a great result for us to start putting some good form together again after our Februarus Horriblus.

As comfortable a 3-2 win as you'll ever see, so naturally we're sweating at the end.
How can you stroll a game so easily and finish it talking about Hugo? Supporting this club will be the death of me.

Someone lock up Hugo in the summer, let him out September 1st - make do with Vorm until then.

Infuriating! Still it's 3 points at least. On to QPR.

Btw I loved that Mason's instantaneous reaction (after scoring) was to kiss the badge.
Players like him is what this club is about. Plus he was due a goal for his performances.

Next up ... Bentaleb with a goal plz.

B_SPxT1U0AARSll.png

Manure is fucked, we can finish in front of them....

again :pochsmirk:

NOBODY is fine on here will selling Hugo, as with our previous best players my friend, we just wont have a choice, supply and demand, we take Eriksen and Jan from Ajax, Madrid can take players from us, its how it is
With the way we've been building under ENIC it won't be too long till we won't have Madrid knocking on the door tapping up players.

Both would have to cough up a good sum of cashm especially if United are desperate if Madrid buys De Gea.

Absolutely, and thats my point, all 3 clubs have a shed load of money and we know a man who will take it, Plus you bet your life Hugo must have a champions league or massive club clause, if he doesn't then he is a wonderful human being and would love him forever

_81409234_lloris_getty.jpg

Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris on Bafetimbi Gomis - a former team-mate at Lyon: - "It's not the first time but it's always a big moment of worry for all the stadium all the players. Everyone was scared but the most thing is Bafe is much better now and I hope he will recover well and be involved for the next game."

LEGEND

Back
Top Bottom