Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst part was how it was almost slow motion, I could see it heading for the corner and I almost swallowed my tongue, then super Hugo came along and saved the shot whilst simultaneously rippy my tongue back out. Ahh Tottenham...

here we go again apparenly Krul passes Young the ball 8 yards from goal, that cunt Van Gaal and UNited are paying the premier league

So you wanted us to draw instead so you can be proven 'right'?

Admin Admin - what further proof do you need, mate??? This is a massive fat WUM here

I didn't want us to draw, of course not. It would just be typical Spurs to concede late on and draw the game?

Abbey Yid Abbey Yid also said 3-3, saying the exact same thing I did. Calm down Arcse, Jesus. We won a game, go celebrate.

... and people say that they would be fine with selling Hugo, if we got Depay and Ings and Reid and another GK, etc etc. ..... Madness that.

I don't wana sell Hugo at any cost!

Anyway, aside of the last few minutes, good result, especially becuase the guys that scored today really needed goals, imo. Other than that, just wana mention that Eriksen and Bentaleb were class.

Back
Top Bottom