Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if any of you were able to see it, but both sides and the support did that 60 seconds of applause as a salute to an 18 year old that died?

Not sure if it was from the same guy that posted on here about getting it done, but if so, looks like he succeeded, good on'em.

Don't know if any of you were able to see it, but both sides and the support did that 60 seconds of applause as a salute to an 18 year old that died?

Not sure if it was from the same guy that posted on here about getting it done, but if so, looks like he succeeded, good on'em.

New to the site grub?

Not sure about Vertonghen lately. Another huge gaffe today cost us a goal.

Class is permanent, if Hugo threw the ball in the net for the next 3 games I would still pick him, no surprise Jan has played more than most this season, he is class, I must admit someone of his obvious ability his silly mistakes stop him being absolute top shelf

No, but I'm suspecting I've missed something.

I was in the middle of doing something else and I saw them clapping and heard, "...18 year old that lost their life..."

That's all I know.

I think it could have been 80 year old mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Class is permanent, if Hugo threw the ball in the net for the next 3 games I would still pick him, no surprise Jan has played more than most this season, he is class, I must admit someone of his obvious ability his silly mistakes stop him being absolute top shelf

I'm not sure. He can look class but can he do the fundamentals.

He seems brainless.

I'm not sure. He can look class but can he do the fundamentals.

He seems brainless.

Sometimes he absolutely does, and good thing for us it may put off the clubs with silly money from buying him, these mistakes have been costly last couple of years, needs to cut it out of his game

Back
Top Bottom