Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My apologies, humour sometimes requires tone of voice/facial expressions etc and on a forum certain things can get lost, I took it as a serious comment and hence the response.

I believe thats why we have these things which sometimes do help.

:adegrin2:
i know. its my crap fone. wont let me use the faces! i can only do it when on the laptop! i do remember they mainly seemed to be adebayor faces

I left about 10 minutes early. Wouldn't normally but my old man is pushing 70 and had to get back to Sussex, plus had to be up super early this morning for his weekly hike :)

midweek games can be a bit of a nightmare if you come from outside London.

ST holders and usually stay until the final whistle if it is a weekend game

Obligatory MotD whine. We were second on, so plenty of time offered.

First half they literally only showed the two goals (plus Gomis). No other highlights.
Second half, the goals plus a random Shelvey long shot and Hugo's last minute save. No other highlights.

Is MotD only bothered with the goals now? We had 20 shots, 7 on target, and they showed only the ones that went in?

Their main problem is that they prefer to show one highlight and 4 replays over showing 5 highlights. The format is all wrong, totally aimed at the "casual" fan who isn't really bothered about it. I'd much rather wipe out the replays bar one replay of each goal than having endless slow motion replays of a manager's reaction to nothing then a pointless crowd shot.

Obligatory MotD whine. We were second on, so plenty of time offered.

First half they literally only showed the two goals (plus Gomis). No other highlights.
Second half, the goals plus a random Shelvey long shot and Hugo's last minute save. No other highlights.

Is MotD only bothered with the goals now? We had 20 shots, 7 on target, and they showed only the ones that went in?

Their main problem is that they prefer to show one highlight and 4 replays over showing 5 highlights. The format is all wrong, totally aimed at the "casual" fan who isn't really bothered about it. I'd much rather wipe out the replays bar one replay of each goal than having endless slow motion replays of a manager's reaction to nothing then a pointless crowd shot.

Probably because they had an hour to edit 7 games and had goals and discussion points from Tuesday too. Midweek MotD's are always pretty shit for a full set of fixtures.

Our defence is now, I think, has been poor and now is squarely at the defenders feet. The barrier ahead of it has been very good but it individual mistakes are what is costing us, mostly.

If Hugo doesn't get a clean sheet soon I swear he's going to strangle one of our defenders on the pitch.

I genuinely feel sorry for the bloke. He was fucking furious at the end last night after he had pulled us out of the shit Again. The galling thing for him, and us, is we should have been well out of sight by that point.

If Hugo doesn't get a clean sheet soon I swear he's going to strangle one of our defenders on the pitch.

I genuinely feel sorry for the bloke. He was fucking furious at the end last night after he had pulled us out of the shit Again. The galling thing for him, and us, is we should have been well out of sight by that point.

Maybe if he was a better goalie he'd save everything
:eriksenlol::levywhoa::ossie::holtbytongue:

i always stay till the end. make the most of it. i get stuck in the queues which is annoying. but well worth it. i will be called a crap fan for this, but i think i would leave early if we were getting hammered. i know u should stay to the end & support the lads but it would be so painful to watch & then get stuck in the queues. i think id leave when we go 4 down. no hope of a comeback. like the 5-0 liverpool game. id have gone when they scored the 4th.

...you GOTTA stay for the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Back
Top Bottom