Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How pissed off was Lloris at the final whistle? We go close to getting a 4th and going 3 goals ahead twice in the last 10 minutes and then all of a sudden we needed a miraculous save right at the end from Lloris to ensure all 3 points for Spurs. Now that my friends is the definition of 'Spursy'

Last edited:
... and people say that they would be fine with selling Hugo, if we got Depay and Ings and Reid and another GK, etc etc. ..... Madness that.

I don't wana sell Hugo at any cost!

Anyway, aside of the last few minutes, good result, especially becuase the guys that scored today really needed goals, imo. Other than that, just wana mention that Eriksen and Bentaleb were class.
the ones on twitter and facebook aren't people

Lloris must have cat genes
flying-kitten.gif

That's what I mean. We should have had killed that game off. I ain't melting, but we have to take more of our chances. They had one fucking chance 2nd half and buried it and all of a sudden we have gone from marauding vikings to Italian retreatists and praying for the final whistle. :)
Luck, of course, plays a big part but we should have fucking wiped the floor with them with that performance.
Eriksen was sublime, Mason was everywhere and we played some great stuff. 6-1 would have been kind.
When it all starts to click and we get all the luck ( plus some additions that ameliorate the squad) someone is going to be on the end of a right fucking mauling from us.

... and people say that they would be fine with selling Hugo, if we got Depay and Ings and Reid and another GK, etc etc. ..... Madness that.

I don't wana sell Hugo at any cost!

Anyway, aside of the last few minutes, good result, especially becuase the guys that scored today really needed goals, imo. Other than that, just wana mention that Eriksen and Bentaleb were class.

NOBODY is fine on here will selling Hugo, as with our previous best players my friend, we just wont have a choice, supply and demand, we take Eriksen and Jan from Ajax, Madrid can take players from us, its how it is

really need to work on our defending we have the best keeper in the world and when was our last clean sheet but it was a good win overall glad that other lads scored today go spurs...

Impressed with that second half bar injury time. Could easily have had a couple more goals and a much improved performance. Must take that forward to QPR on Saturday and get momentum back before a massive game at Old Trafford.

Full backs looked good, Dier another good game. Nabil goes from strength to strength, what a player we've got there. Things are definitely looking up with this young team if we can keep them all together.

Back
Top Bottom