Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We rescued a draw from that certain loss AND kept a clean sheet! I'm never doing a 7 - 8 predilection again.

Negatives.
Most boring match of the season.
Team selection - I dont understand why he keeps picking Chadli and Mason, and Paulinho was bizarre.
Positives.
We weren't a shambles defensively. Vlad impressed me.
The game cured my insomnia. Night

As said before when there are no stupid individual brain farts from our defenders it's easier to keep a clean sheet, Walker and Jan have done a few recently, Davies did alright

It is tough we did have a look of season over about us today

Horror show. Hopefully we won't see Chadli or Paulinho in our starting XI for a while. Townsend to the left with Eriksen and Lamela besides him might be what we need. Directness, creativity etc. Our offensive midfield has been atrocious since the NLD.

A few people have been saying it for months....two laboured wins against Swansea and QPR papered over the shit to some people....just like beating Leicester did, and just like it will today if Eriksen scores a 98th minute winner.

We are fucking diabolical and have been since January. Players were not rested, the squad was not used, and suddenly Poch thinks he can integrate players who havent played or featured for months again.

One minute he has a favoured team which he rigidly sticks with, then the next we changed it, with zero improvement. Every change he makes stifles our best players.

Kane, Eriksen, Bentaleb...stifled, weak, and being made to look shit every week.

The same Kane who had a hat trick last time out and led the league in March goals? Also, we were not labored against Swansea, we dicked them for 89 minutes and had a weird Spursy episode in injury time.

There's some truth in this but you've also taken some serious liberties.

Back
Top Bottom