A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Nobody's gonna land from Mars with a spaceship full of players" - John Carver.

Love it. :adelol:

I thought the best part of his interview was when he said you have to look at what's happening below you in the table then went on to remark you must only concentrate on what your doing not anyone else about a sentence later. He completely contradicted himself.

:harrylol:

Last edited:
How about his "calming influence" at Burnley, etc? :paulinhowtf:

Really a player needs to be reliable over the season, not just put in occasional starring roles. Unfortunately for Paulinho he's not that sort of player.
burnley was a team failure, not down to paulinho alone. and he is a player who must be treated with care for maximum effectiveness. at chelsea, paulinho came off the bench, whereas at burnley poch thrust him into the maelstrom without warning. at chelsea (and today) he had the dynamo fazio guarding him, whereas at burnley the presence of ciriches probably did not help his nerves

Eriksen looked well pissed off in the interview at the end.. Wonder how people will interpret that..

Eriksen looked well pissed off in the interview at the end.. Wonder how people will interpret that..
Hopefully it was frustration at how disappointing his performances have been for the past 3 months and he's glad he's got a weight off his shoulders by scoring a goal.

Hopefully Eriksen is angry at himself for his recent performances, thankful his inconsistency will mean no one big will be after him at the moment. But I do hope our players are angry with what has happen in the last month or so.

Only Lloris, Kane and to some degree Bentaleb have been consistently good this season.

I really just saw it as a bloke who isn't really into being interviewed & asked silly questions . . He's a funny lad in my eyes ( as in hilarious rather than strange / moody)

Whatever we can say about the game, I think we need to take two minutes to applaud the Newcastle fans for the boycott today. It was very evident, I think Ashley finally has got the message now. I spotted at least 10 empty seats.

Well done to them.

They must have missed the first half, thought Lamela was ok second half but in piece in the first half.
Well, F365 rated Paulinho better than Eriksen ...

Tottenham: Vorm (7), Dier (7), Fazio (7), Vertonghen (8), Rose (7); Bentaleb (8), Paulinho (8), Chadli (7), Eriksen (7), Lamela (7); Kane (7).

Subs: Dembele (6), Mason (6).

PREPARE FOR #MELTDOWN

Well, F365 rated Paulinho better than Eriksen ...

Tottenham: Vorm (7), Dier (7), Fazio (7), Vertonghen (8), Rose (7); Bentaleb (8), Paulinho (8), Chadli (7), Eriksen (7), Lamela (7); Kane (7).

Subs: Dembele (6), Mason (6).

PREPARE FOR #MELTDOWN

:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom