Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin in the iOS app I can't see any up or down arrows for within a page of a thread to go from top to bottom so having to scroll through posts

I will click on an ad of you change it! Thank you!

Admin Admin in the iOS app I can't see any up or down arrows for within a page of a thread to go from top to bottom so having to scroll through posts

I will click on an ad of you change it! Thank you!
Does it work when you use your normal phone browser?

Agree with Arcspace

3574bcbca616f4b4.gif

Hey Admin Admin .... I was hoping you could help me out with a (forum?) issue.

For some reason, every time I go online to visit TFC, it always requires me to re-enter my login details. I have chrome and I have saved the details, but still it happens ... when I close my browser or even when I just close that tab and reopen another tab. This problem doesn't happen on any other sites, and I already trying completely cleaning my browser. This all started a week or so ago - around the time the forum was upgraded - so I don't know if it's just me or others too.

Thanks!

Huh. This doesn't happen for me. Don't think it will be related to the design change, sounds more like an issue with cookies.

Do you use any Chrome extensions that might affect the forum?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom