Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pram.jpg

Case is the new Levy...tries something new then chucks the whole lot out at the first sign of dissent...
Edit: And gets rid of all our stars while he's at it....

Updated to the latest version. Not much different.

• Little green icon next to people's avatars, lets you know they're online. You can turn that off in your preferences, if you like.
  • Profile posts seem to have a bit more prominence. You can view all the latest ones here. Bit like twitter.
  • If you highlight some text in a post, it gives you the option to quote it. This is quite handy.

Last edited:
No, no, no...

It's a busy jumbled mess with EVERYTHING competing for the eye's attention. There's no sense of weight as to what's most important. Everything is just floating around in space as a mixture of boldface, caps, etc. The use of the thumb, check mark, etc. did a good job of uncluttering before, not sure why this was changed to even more competing text. And the weighty blue background field needs to be brought back.

I thought it was near perfection before. I feel like boredom is imposing on good design.

Last edited:
I must say, I've seen a couple of forums today for various reasons and they still look like forums did in the early 2000s. Makes me appreciate this forum all the more.

welldone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom