Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just found it, won't really have the time until I'm back, plus, I have no idea how the XenForo backend works.
There's a three-day free demo. I don't really have time either, esp not with that kind of constraint. Maybe I'll just get sloppy one night and grind it out.

Updated to the latest version. Not much different.

• Little green icon next to people's avatars, lets you know they're online. You can turn that off in your preferences, if you like.
  • Profile posts seem to have a bit more prominence. You can view all the latest ones here. Bit like twitter.
  • If you highlight some text in a post, it gives you the option to quote it. This is quite handy.

Last edited:

• Little green icon next to people's avatars, lets you know they're online. You can turn that off in your preferences, if you like.
  • Profile posts seem to have a bit more prominence. You can view all the latest ones here: New Profile Posts | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum Bit like twitter.
  • If you highlight some text in a post, it gives you the option to quote it. This is quite handy.
The green icon is very pretty and a good idea!

Dont like the "status" thing being on the forum main page, it reduces the number of recently replied to threads being viewed.

Could the "update status" option be moved to the profile page, with the output viewed under each users Avatar?

• Profile posts seem to have a bit more prominence. You can view all the latest ones here. Bit like twitter.
Sexxx

Back
Top Bottom