Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I`d love it.......love it, if he actually said "I`m looking forward to the game against Woolwich"
He`d be a club legend for me without even kicking a ball

The day one of our current players refers to them as "scum" or "Woolwich" is the day that I go around parading a boner in public.

Wimmer and Trippier... not gonna make headline news, but hey, our defence needed sorting, and it looks like Poch and the club have taken notice...
Get rid of some of the deadwood (again) ...sell anyone who doesn't wanna be here... then one more striker to take the burden off Harry, and I think that will constitute a successful window!

The EL will be something worth looking forward to...considering the possibility that we'll be able to field a strong if not decent enough team to win it

Kevin Wimmer on a jetski.

CIM3k-oWoAAliBU.jpg:large

Very excited to see him play in this league. From what I saw of him at Koln, he's miles ahead of Dier as a centre half, better then Chiriches and Kaboul too. I think he'll get a lot of games. Pre-season shall be fun.

Very excited to see him play in this league. From what I saw of him at Koln, he's miles ahead of Dier as a centre half, better then Chiriches and Kaboul too. I think he'll get a lot of games. Pre-season shall be fun.
You see a lot of players mate - what's your secret?

Back
Top Bottom