New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good news for when the nomads are in town. Looks like 90mins of Candy Crush Saga will still be an ongoing feature of the new stadium.
  • The most technologically advanced offer – with wireless connectivity across the whole venue, using modern technology to enhance the fan experience, and flexibility to cater for future demands and developments. We know that the ‘game day’ experience for many begins long before the match starts and we also want to be able to enhance that experience.
I think there is only one real reason why wi-fi is available in a stadium......Betting, Betting & more Betting, Betting Co's miss out of millions of in-play punters when they are in the stadium, not any more ££££££££££££££££££££££

The new design is staggering in its brilliance. Leaving WHL will be hard and emotional, but this beauty is simply stunning. I love the sky walk too. I just to find a way to afford one of the penthouse apartments that actually looks into the stadium...

I think there is only one real reason why wi-fi is available in a stadium......Betting, Betting & more Betting, Betting Co's miss out of millions of in-play punters when they are in the stadium, not any more ££££££££££££££££££££££

I have heard they are also creating a system where you can effectively upgrade your ticket whilst you are in the ground - so you can be sat in the cheap seats, spy the seat next to Levy is free, buy it through a stadium App and just wander down to show the stewards your new ticket.

11659493_10152810464216371_7158332764493987584_n.jpg

Was going to post that exact same image. So much information to digest my brain can't take it. I'm almost shaking. The new design is sooooo much nicer too.

Hope you guys are all ready to go 'Gangbusters for Gridiron.' (Boris, you twat.)

The 'Tottenham Experience' needs a new name though. Far too open to piss takes.
In fact, this gives me an idea for a thread....

Love the look of the stadium.

Love the 17k single tier end.

Love the capacity competing or exceeding the Sky 4 (5?)

Not sure about the distance between the stand and the pitch based on those photos - would ideally be a little closer for the best atmosphere.

Both happy (I don't get a signal in the Park Lane) and reserved about decent Wi-Fi / signal around the stadium - that could hit the atmosphere, especially during the less entertaining matches.

Back
Top Bottom