Tottenham Hotspur feat 1882 v Tax Dodgers United (Monaco)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you listen to these Liverpool cunts. No credit given to the team for pressing them into mistakes, you know like Klopp is trying to implicate to no avail at Pool, just mistakes, mistakes, mistakes by Monaco.
Bad goalkeeping, not the conditions. Mistakes, not constant harassing forcing them to panic into mistakes.
Yet conditions not bad shit football the reason for Liverpool not putting a goal past 2 bob Sion.
Liverpool did a job, lots of plusses they said. Henderson good, Smith good, & only stopped form going forward by the bad pitch. Job done, they said, great performance. Did what they had to do. Bollocks.
Yet Spurs dominate the French 4th best team and show how to play the way Klopp wants to play and we are lucky.

I seem to remember Liverpool being very lucky v Bordeaux, level with a dive, lucky to beat Swansea with another non penalty and it wasn't shit defending at all by Saints was it?

Anyway old calamity James has got some front laughing at keepers. I suppose he is an expert on bad goalkeeping though. He made enough fucking blunders during his modelling, sorry, footballing career.

You weren't expecting us to get any credit, were you?
Good point, well made.

Just fucking winds me up that 99% of pundits these days are ex-fucking-dippers, who never have a good word to say about ANYONE, let alone us, unless it's the fukkhhhinn' 'poool.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm missing Gary Neville already (even though he wasn't on BT).:eriksenserious:

Can you listen to these Liverpool cunts. No credit given to the team for pressing them into mistakes, you know like Klopp is trying to implicate to no avail at Pool, just mistakes, mistakes, mistakes by Monaco.
Bad goalkeeping, not the conditions. Mistakes, not constant harassing forcing them to panic into mistakes.
Yet conditions not bad shit football the reason for Liverpool not putting a goal past 2 bob Sion.
Liverpool did a job, lots of plusses they said. Henderson good, Smith good, & only stopped form going forward by the bad pitch. Job done, they said, great performance. Did what they had to do. Bollocks.
Yet Spurs dominate the French 4th best team and show how to play the way Klopp wants to play and we are lucky.

I seem to remember Liverpool being very lucky v Bordeaux, level with a dive, lucky to beat Swansea with another non penalty and it wasn't shit defending at all by Saints was it?
They did scrape a 0-0 draw with the the mighty FC Sion though....
:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom