Tottenham Hotspur feat 1882 v Tax Dodgers United (Monaco)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy but possible scenario, think I worked it out right...

If we lose 1-0 tonight and Anderlecht beat Qarabag 2-1, then we will be equal with Anderlecht on:
  • Head to head GD
  • Head to head goals
  • Head to head away goals
  • GD
  • Goals scored
  • Away goals
  • Number of wins
  • Number of away wins
Which would leave the tiebreaking criteria between us to be disciplinary record! Thankfully they've picked up 10 yellows to our 2, so unless we have a disciplinary nightmare tonight we'd still be top...

CV5BPEnWIAEi0VZ.jpg

He got a hat-trick you fucking moron baby.

All 3 at our end pleb. It was lovely. Take your shit sarcasm elsewhere.

Thanks mate: Appreciated that!

No worries. You cunt me off and I'll come back.

Your not worth the salt Joe, onto ignore!

Go for it mate. I'm pretty sure you ignoring me will break me. Some advice. Either be funny, or interesting. We both know you've never been either. Turncoat cunt.

How's the job search going ? Any feelers ?

....and even in victory, some people still can't resist having a row!!!

What we gotta do to lighten this place up for some of you?????

Have a coupla silly smilies yer miserable gits!

:pritchardeyes::pochrolleyes::allitongue::eriksenlol::lameladisgust::sonlol:

Cant understand the flack Son is getting. Been involved in nearly everything. Few sloppy passes, but you can say that about a number of players.

Him and Njie have pressed relentlessly.

Like the way Mcmanaman says Alderlect, Monaco are poor sides then says Spurs should have gone through the group comfortably like Liverpool anyway.

As if Monaco and Anderlect are crap and Liverpool played good football in the group stages.
Yep. I repeat...they managed a thrilling 0-0 with that European behemoth of a club...FC Sion. Fucking scousers. Utter cuntflaps.

Back
Top Bottom