Tottenham Hotspur feat 1882 v Tax Dodgers United (Monaco)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I pretty much smiled/laughed throughout this whole video. When Hogan would come out to Voodoo Child I would get so stoked.

Still to this day whenever I see one of my good friends we'll do the wolfpack hand thing to each other saying, "SA-WEEEEEET." I'm seeing him this Saturday for his engagement dinner. No doubt we will be doing it.

My buddy and all used to do the Razor Ramon/Scott Hall arms of the head hand point thing all the time when we were in school.

Red and black bro???
tumblr_mehwkuW58I1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

PFISe.gif

Positives

- so many young players stepping up.
- players like Lamela starting to show the quality that made us buy them in the first place.
- players returning from injuries.
- able to rest key players for Newcastle.
- football was outstanding, some of it was Barca like, again youth players doing well.
- no injuries, Dier being pulled off against his will as precautionary.

Negative
- would have been nice to give Cameron Carter-Vickers his debut, just a few mins even.

What a great game.... we absolutely smashed em... and to top it off Lamela gets a hatrick, Omoah had a great starting debut and Carroll goal was pure class.....

COYS

Like the way Mcmanaman says Alderlect, Monaco are poor sides then says Spurs should have gone through the group comfortably like Liverpool anyway.

As if Monaco and Anderlect are crap and Liverpool played good football in the group stages.
Yep. I repeat...they managed a thrilling 0-0 with that European behemoth of a club...FC Sion. Fucking scousers. Utter cuntflaps.

Nearly had fisticuffs with 4 Jeelied Eel munchers (all 18 give or take) on the way out. What the fuck they were doing there is anyone's guess.

I really need to realise I have more bottle than ability these days.

I had a very enjoyable night. Lots of giggles with their keeper. He was really shit.

Also. To the chap I came up and asked about the Yoof cup run last season, I am super sorry I forgot your name. #Awks

Back
Top Bottom