Tottenham Hotspur feat 1882 v Tax Dodgers United (Monaco)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last game of the group stage of Europa League. It seems pointless but Potch will still field a strong team and people can begin to complain about how it damage our performance against Newcastle. At least the atmos will be good thanks to 1882.

COYS!

Last edited:
I think Poch will learn from last season and not want to deal with what happens if we don't win the group. He'll still play a slightly weaker side, but not much.

Lloris
Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Davies
Carroll, Dembele
Townsend, Son, Eriksen
Kane

I think Poch will learn from last season and not want to deal with what happens if we don't win the group. He'll still play a slightly weaker side, but not much.

Lloris
Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Davies
Carroll, Dembele
Townsend, Son, Eriksen
Kane
N'Jie > Townsend, I want to see N'JIe given a start, I swear he hasn't had one yet

Vorm
Trippier - Alderweireld - Wimmer - Davies
Dembele - Alli
Son - Onomah - Eriksen
N'Jie
2-1

----------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------
Trippier-------------Alderweireld----Wimmer------------Davies
--------------------------------Dier-----Carroll-------------------------
--------Lamela--------------------Son-------------------Townsend--
--------------------------------------N'Jie--------------------------------

Back