Tottenham Hotspur feat 1882 v Tax Dodgers United (Monaco)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He got a hat-trick you fucking moron baby.
giphy.gif

Just in.

How bloody good were we tonight? Absolutely buzzing about what is developing at spurs. With a little more incesion in the first half we would have been five or six up. We stepped off it a little in the second half and the little winger they brought on looks a good player but on the whole that was more than comfortable.

Positives for me - Omanah, Njie, Carroll, none of them looked out of place. Lamela hat trick, Wimmer was class at the back and great to see chadli and bentelab returning.

The only negatives for me was Son was wasteful at times. I don't mean to be too critical but he needs to work on doing the basics, because when he does, we score goals. His first touch was sloppy at times but I like his attitude, like lamela he grafts for the team.

Surely that's it for Townsend? Unused sub again.

Oh and the ref was utter dog shit. Everytime a Monaco player went down he could not wait to whistle. Pathetic performance.

Hopefully a good draw on Monday awaits.

Agree

Best passing I've seen all season. Absolute ball control.

Last edited:
I loved the chants. You guys are the absolute best. I loved when we had that string of passes and each complete pass had a "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". Quality!

I loved the chants. You guys are the absolute best. I loved when we had that string of passes and each complete pass had a "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". Quality!

It's nice to hear that when it's not asshole Mexican fans screaming puto afterwards. Which is the equivalent of a stadium yelling "faggot" at the opposing keeper.

Disappointed I didn't get to see the game. Had my last lab of the semester that took all afternoon. Heard its was absolutely fantastic. Gonna have to watch it tomorrow.

I don't know if this is Poch's way to integrate young players. But holy shit, Onomah and tiny Tom did a really good job. Onomah was very lively and I was drunk, but holy shit, it was a really good performance!

Back
Top Bottom