Tottenham Hotspur feat 1882 v Tax Dodgers United (Monaco)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant understand the flack Son is getting. Been involved in nearly everything. Few sloppy passes, but you can say that about a number of players.

Him and Njie have pressed relentlessly.

It is his first 30 minutes of football after a long injury lay-off, no surprise that he is a bit off the pace. He will be fine.
Yeah, I know that and it's not a criticism. It's how he is, it's his stye of play. I don't think he's suited for that role. Most people seemed to agree with that last year when they wanted Mason fucked off to free Nabil of his Defensive responsibilities.

Let me go on record as saying I have no agenda towards any player. Maybe I believe AT is not good enough, but then I even admire his work rate and have given him a chance.

I actually think Son has done alright, always looked positive... maybe taken on a couple of shots he shouldnt have but hes made a few things happen for us

Cant understand the flack Son is getting. Been involved in nearly everything. Few sloppy passes, but you can say that about a number of players.

Him and Njie have pressed relentlessly.

Agree about Son. People saying he's been crap, or that he's been all over the place and they 'expected more' need to have a serious fucking word with themselves. The odd stray pass...so fucking what. Bound to happen at the tempo we were attacking with! He's looked bright, got involved, and been very dangerous. Jesus

Back
Top Bottom