Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most players (nearly all I guess) play for clubs they do not support.
Impossible to expect that everyone is going to play for their boyhood club, especially for us as we don't have as many foreign supporters as Man United, Liverpool etc. We do pretty well really with Kane (probably), Townsend and Mason all being yids. For anyone interested, apparently Dier was a Man United fan as a boy, Eriksen followed Roma and Kyle Walker was a Sheffield United fan. Most of the others supported local teams or teams from their country of birth.

Impossible to expect that everyone is going to play for their boyhood club, especially for us as we don't have as many foreign supporters as Man United, Liverpool etc. We do pretty well really with Kane (probably), Townsend and Mason all being yids. For anyone interested, apparently Dier was a Man United fan as a boy, Eriksen followed Roma and Kyle Walker was a Sheffield United fan. Most of the others supported local teams or teams from their country of birth.
Mason is a Chelsea fan.

Someone over on Glory Glory is friends with Masons dad I believe and the family are Chelsea fans. I believe Mason done an interview last year where he stated as such too.
yeh Roy from Glory Glory is really good mates with Mason's dad so always has legit ITK about Mason.

The latest bit of info is that he's been instructed by the club to have Cortisone injections and is expected back in 10 days. Oh and yes Ryan Mason is/was a Chelski fan.

LazyGivingAegeancat.gif

Back
Top Bottom