Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it all goes to shit when you're trying to read a thread.
Fuck it I can't be arsed with him and I've only been about a few months, how yous have put up with this bullshit for years by the sounds of it is beyond me mate!
Yous should be social workers or teachers cos they listen to less shit!

If Fazio turns up in our midfield then I am only travelling to work on a Pogo stick, putting chopsticks in my ears and only eating candyfloss ever again, as it is clear the world has gone to nuttier than squirrel shit.

Fazio can fuck right off for a spot in midfield , whose idea Is this ?
da7e807e855ef73724dcc86dc7264650.400x240x15.gif

If Fazio turns up in our midfield then I am only travelling to work on a Pogo stick, putting chopsticks in my ears and only eating candyfloss ever again, as it is clear the world has gone to nuttier than squirrel shit.
took a picture and all that just for documentation

It's funny how our team has really changed in one year: when we tore Chavs apart we had Fazio, Townsend, Chadli and Bentaleb all playing key roles.

Honestly, would have preferred he stayed for the rest of this season. Our fit CBs now are Wimmer, Toby, Dier (who is our most crucial midfielder now) and an 18 year old Carter Vickers. Maybe this is a sign that Jan won't be out for any extended period of time.

Back
Top Bottom