Norwich City (A.K.A Inbred FC) v Tottenham - 02/02/2016 - 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

s65g1g.jpg

Kane " Did you know they have webbed feet in Norwich?"
Ali " Nah! Where did you hear that?"
Kane " Read it earlier on the TFC forum. Must be true!"
Ali " I hear you."

Another brilliant win done and dusted. The second half I thought we we're so casual it was like watching a light training session Norwich were that poor.
maybe that 2nd half is a way of conserving energy for the many more matches to come.
get a couple ahead & then just keep it tight & dont work harder than neccesary.
i think its something we need to add to our game as our style of play requires a high work rate.
obviously its not always possible to step down a gear or 2 in closer games.

Agreed. My only concern over us is the EL again and the FA Cup. Not saying we should not try to win them both. Of course we should. But it might be too many games. Leicester on the other hand only have the PL to concentrate on. If they can avoid 2 defeats against the Scum and City, I will really think they can win the league.
We have the squad to win the title its keeping them motivated to want it that badly!

Go cancel your membership you fairweather cunt.

I didn't say you had no right to get excited either you speng. I said take your mugging like the mug you are.

Lol. Retard.
Listen to yourself will you. We're on a great run, 3rd in the league, chasing the title. And all you seem to be interested in is criticising and abusing other posters. Try and enjoy the moment. Control your anger. Life is good right now. Let's all rejoice together

If anyone... anyone dares start a row on here tonight about "We didn't score 9"... or "Where's our deadline Day striker, Poch/Levy out" ...or "Carroll isn't Hoddle..." they can fuck right off...
tonight is about belief, trust and realisation... this could be one of the greatest seasons Mine Eyes Have Seen...

So please, please pretty please with a cherry on top, don't ruin it tonight with petty cock measuring squabbles... (and yes, you know who you are!)

you were half an hour too late!

Mental we won 0-3 without a backup striker.

Listen to yourself will you. We're on a great run, 3rd in the league, chasing the title. And all you seem to be interested in is criticising and abusing other posters. Try and enjoy the moment. Control your anger. Life is good right now. Let's all rejoice together
I've been enjoying it all season, you know, because I haven't been blinded by my own delusions that a stadium isn't being built and Levy is fucking our season up.

Just because you've just opened your eyes doesn't mean the rest of us haven't seen this greatness all year.

Bell.

I've been enjoying it all season, you know, because I haven't been blinded by my own delusions that a stadium isn't being built and Levy is fucking our season up.

Just because you've just opened your eyes doesn't mean the rest of us haven't seen this greatness all year.

Bell.
End

First time I've been back to Carrow Road in what must be 20yrs, stadium almost the same but outside it's pure modern day football experience, on a retail park with pre-match food at Morrisons super market, what a load of shite. Their fans were absolutely silent last night, apart from booing at the ref which was testament to how well played in the first half and how well we contained them in the 2nd.

Our fans were brilliant and felt great when team and Poch came over at the end of the game, no one leaving early to run off to the station or race back to the car park (knowing that it will be an hour to get out, 1hr and 5 to be precise) but worth it as there is nothing fake about this group they feel it, Moussa also with an extra special thank you.

We are fucking good. Silky, skilful and ripping teams apart but we are also hard as nails when we need to be. Complete team back to front.

Yep a lot more are staying behind to cheer after the final whistle , all good to see.

the car wait was a joke.( makes the comments about traffic at the lane meaningless), another ground worse than ours...

Yep a lot more are staying behind to cheer after the final whistle , all good to see.

the car wait was a joke.( makes the comments about traffic at the lane meaningless), another ground worse than ours...

The traffic in the city is shit all the time let alone on a matchday.

I went back to the pub and got the train home, tucked up in bed by midnight so dunno what you're all moaning about really.....:pochsmirk:

maybe that 2nd half is a way of conserving energy for the many more matches to come.
get a couple ahead & then just keep it tight & dont work harder than neccesary.
i think its something we need to add to our game as our style of play requires a high work rate.
obviously its not always possible to step down a gear or 2 in closer games.
exactly-game and energy management, its what top teams do.

I've been enjoying it all season, you know, because I haven't been blinded by my own delusions that a stadium isn't being built and Levy is fucking .
Ah..the stadium. always one to fall back on eh. whatever the thread. Try and get a few funnies like. As I said.
enjoy the moment and try not being so abusive. Try and tolerate different opinions from your own instead of having this "I told you so" attitude. It's childish. We all want the same thing at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom