Norwich City (A.K.A Inbred FC) v Tottenham - 02/02/2016 - 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah..the stadium. always one to fall back on eh. whatever the thread. Try and get a few funnies like. As I said.
enjoy the moment and try not being so abusive. Try and tolerate different opinions from your own instead of having this "I told you so" attitude. It's childish. We all want the same thing at the end of the day.
Haha, sure.

High irony of calling me childish and be less abusive after calling me a cunt and retarded. You ain't on some higher plateau. You're down here with us ya hypocrite.

You're just a dimwit who's been served and recoiled.

Haha, sure.

High irony of calling me childish after calling me a cunt and retarded. You ain't on some higher plateau. You're down here with us.

Of course I did. I was responding to a previous post of yours where all you did was criticise and ridicule me. In fact it was a whole rant of unjustified personal insults. You insulted me and I was wound up. I felt the need to respond.

Of course I did. I was responding to a previous post of yours where all you did was criticise and ridicule me. In fact it was a whole rant of unjustified personal insults. You insulted me and I was wound up. I felt the need to respond.
tumblr_mir87xLHkJ1qhexeno1_400.gif

I made ONE personal insult calling you a clown. You responded by calling me a cunt twice and a fucking retard.

Do one with the victim spiel, you grief hound.

We've just won our 3rd game in a row in the league, a complete and professional 3-0 away from home at a ground where we usually falter and succumb to a 1-1 draw or a 1-0 loss. Yet the last 5 pages in this thread is cockmeasuring and cuntoffs. Classic.

:pochwtf:

Haha, sure.

High irony of calling me childish and be less abusive after calling me a cunt and retarded. You ain't on some higher plateau. You're down here with us ya hypocrite.

naughty+step.jpg
For both of you. Now please think about what you have recently said. and think about if, an apology is necessary?

Last edited:
Ah..the stadium. always one to fall back on eh. whatever the thread. Try and get a few funnies like. As I said.
enjoy the moment and try not being so abusive. Try and tolerate different opinions from your own instead of having this "I told you so" attitude. It's childish. We all want the same thing at the end of the day.

You repeatedly said that not a single brick of the stadium would be laid whilst Levy is Chairman.

It was a ludicrous thing to say, and because of it your credibility is pretty low.

This isn't a 'told you so' situation.......you were just fucking stupid to be so absolutely certain of your own opinion.

Very impressive win road win. All business.

Can't believe the transformation of this team. Players look like soldiers out there. Always know where to be.

Just shows how poorly this squad has been managed over the past years.

Harry was unlucky not to have 3 or 4.

Eriksen had another impressive game. Man did we miss this guy.

Alli should have had at least 2.

I was a little worried that Rose would leave Wimmer exposed, but the back 4 looked good again.

You repeatedly said that not a single brick of the stadium would be laid whilst Levy is Chairman.

It was a ludicrous thing to say, and because of it your credibility is pretty low.

This isn't a 'told you so' situation.......you were just fucking stupid to be so absolutely certain of your own opinion.

Anyone surprised about the state of the pitch? It was immaculate, perhaps even better than our own. At least as good. There really is no excuse for a poor pitch these days, yet Palace, Watford and Liverpool just can't seem to get it right.

In recent years we've been halted at Carrow Road, and every time the pitch has been a mess, but not this time.

Back
Top Bottom