The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No you won't. You just loooooove being the board white knight. Now Sammy's gone you have a new daddy to rim.

Fuck Woolwich, you giving them sympathy epitomises you.
you just make up crap. I haven't given them any sympathy.
but choose whatever you want to believe.

I don't agree with beaten up people. I didn't give out any sympathy,

carry on making up stuff as always. or maybe watch some internet clips of people being beaten up & cheer over it.

Fuck. What is wrong with some of you. We are 2nd with 9 games to go - 3 pts clear of those cunts and Watford will turn Leicester over no bother. Jeez some of our fans don't have a clue.
Sorry, brother.
But a draw against 10 men when we're 2-1 up, in a game of this magnitude......

I'm still throwing shit around my house.

I should probably stop drinking......

Some of you need a reality check for real. Whining about how we cost ourselves the league?! We haven't even secured a top 4 finish, a loss ACTUALLY fucks us. We're in 2nd, 3 points about Woolwich and because of goal difference basically 4 points above them. Leicester haven't even fucking played and they're playing a VERY difficult Watford. You want to be worried? Worry about United coming into form. Worry about City being on 50 points with a game in hand. Worry about a West Ham team that looks like world beaters all of a sudden.

We've played three matches in a week. Yes, we're tired. That happens. It doesn't mean that we're burned out.

Utter deflated after today and I don't think that's unreasonable given we had a golden opportunity to go top.

I'm not melting, its my natural reaction to 1 point from 6 with 2 lost in the final 15 minutes today against ten men. It's gutting, and I don't get why some object to others feeling hacked off right now.

Just got home from the match, gutted about the match but we are still second and have two easy matches (in the league) to get over this one.

On another point did any one see the massive row before the game. It was nuts.

I stuck around to join the 'welcoming committee' outside the away fans entrance so didn't see any fighting. We assumed something had happened further back though as they took ages to turn up. Eventually I just fucked off into the stadium as didn't want to miss kick off on account of those pricks.

Sorry, brother.
But a draw against 10 men when we're 2-1 up, in a game of this magnitude......

I'm still throwing shit around my house.

I should probably stop drinking......

Please continue throwing stuff. I bought a new iPad two days ago and literally only just stopped myself hurling it at the wall a split second before I did when they equalised. Knowing you're smashing shit up makes me feel a lot better lol

I'd love to be in the glass half full camp with the real fans who clearly understand football better than me (only been a fan a measly 33 years, so be patient with me), but I feel about ready for a fight at the moment.

you just make up crap. I haven't given them any sympathy.
but choose whatever you want to believe.

I don't agree with beaten up people. I didn't give out any sympathy,

carry on making up stuff as always. or maybe watch some internet clips of people being beaten up & cheer over it.
Give it a rest you fucking tart. Bully has been asking for a slap for years. It just so happens he got one today. You talk like he does about us then someone is going to catch you slipping eventually.

On topic, I know it's a prerequisite of being Spurs to mug off Woolwich's support but truly they are pathetic. Today, between our 2nd and their 2nd goal they didn't chant once, not once! They score and they're all jumping around as if they contributed. They are disgraceful.

How do you justify that support during a NLD away day with the league on the line? Utter tramps.

When Kane's goal went in I've never experienced anything like it. Not even Inter was like that.

What a day even if the result was disappointing.

Should have won that, 2-1 up against 10 men , no excuses.
And just to rub it in , the spammers come back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 to show how it should be done against 10 men, and the fuckers are only 6 points behind us now an all.

Hearing bully getting a slap is karma for me. Was at Watford Woolwich earlier this season and how he didn't get one that day was beyond me . Oh well you pirate cunt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom