The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite a long time ago in this thread I predicted Leicester to need a win on the last day to do it, and Chelsea performing half-heartedly, aided by their fans who would be cheering every Leicester attack, to grant them their win. I still fear this.

Couldn't agree more, I've been banging on about the same thing for a while..

Like I said before, if it isn't in our hands with one game to go we can forget it..Even their players have said they don't want Spurs to win it.. They will roll over like one of them stupid dancing dogs on Britains got talent.

Why do people think Chelsea will roll over?

They're a bunch of mercenaries. They don't give a fuck about their own club let alone us.

That lot will be playing for either their future with the club, place in their Euro squad or their big move to Madrid etc. in the summer.

Plus Terry's last game, I'm sure he'll be up for it. He's a tool but he's also a winner.
You're right that they are mercenaries. I think that explains their shite performance this year. Apart from cunt extraordinaire Terry, their team doesn't give a fuck about the club. They look half-hearted at every turn.

Alas, I feel Chelsea will lose to Leicester not because they want us not to win, but because they do not have the fight in them to win for their own sake.

Couldn't agree more, I've been banging on about the same thing for a while..

Like I said before, if it isn't in our hands with one game to go we can forget it..Even their players have said they don't want Spurs to win it.. They will roll over like one of them stupid dancing dogs on Britains got talent.
Thier players already have lost everyones respect this season in the way they performed under JM. Rolling over to allow LC to win the PL would be the final straw IMO. I feel they will play thier part in the run in by wanting to beat us both regardless who is on top. They are the currant champions ?

Thier players already have lost everyones respect this season in the way they performed under JM. Rolling over to allow LC to win the PL would be the final straw IMO. I feel they will play thier part in the run in by wanting to beat us both regardless who is on top. They are the currant champions ?

I really wish I could agree but you aren't taking into account just how big a bunch of classless cunts they really are..

They have no shame and to them stopping us winning the league is a massive victory in their eyes, even if it means losing.

Exactly, no raisin why they wouldn't try and win both games.

There is a reason, they are Chelsea.. That's enough of a reason. I think people are under estimating just how classless this outfit are.
Their fans have already admitted they will ALL be cheering Leicester..their demands and cuntness will filter down to the players..
The fans are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of throwing the game to stop us winning the league.. I read on one of their forums how they want each game to go so it comes to the last game of the season saying how pleased they were that we beat Stoke because if we had lost they would miss out on their moment of glory.

I really wish I could agree but you aren't taking into account just how big a bunch of classless cunts they really are..

They have no shame and to them stopping us winning the league is a massive victory in their eyes, even if it means losing.
Agree with the classless bit. They are professionals and will want to win every game to show that can still play. They have a new coach coming in and for some players may lose their job, if they don't perform. JT will want a years contract, etc...

Agree with the classless bit. They are professionals and will want to win every game to show that can still play. They have a new coach coming in and for some players may lose their job, if they don't perform. JT will want a years contract, etc...

Like I say, I really wish I could share your optimism. I hope you are right..

Or even better I hope it doesn't come to it and all we have to do is beat Newcastle making that result irrelevant.

Lose their job at Chelsea maybe. But they won't suddenly be thrown out of football. Their agents will just find them new clubs to pay them shit loads.

I agree with SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy
They would rather lose on Terry's final home game to stop us winning the league and essentially taking their title away. They will see it as a victory and a fitting send off for him. I remember when they fluked the champions league, there were many of them who were more happy that it stopped us qualifying than they were about their club actually winning it. They are the lowest of the low when it comes to complete lack of shame.

Lose their job at Chelsea maybe. But they won't suddenly be thrown out of football. Their agents will just find them new clubs to pay them shit loads.

They would rather lose on Terry's final home game to stop us winning the league and essentially taking their title away. They will see it as a victory and a fitting send off for him. I remember when they fluked the champions league, there were many of them who were more happy that it stopped us qualifying than they were about their club actually winning it. They are the lowest of the low when it comes to complete lack of shame.

That was going to be my next post on the subject. All they could bang on about was how them winning the CL, stopped us going into next seasons CL..
They are so pathetic that them losing against Leicester wil be a victory..
When one of their fans was talking about how bad a season they have had, another replied it will be one of the best seasons ever if we lose to Leicester and prevent us winning the league.

They are shithouses and people need to realise that.

That was going to be my next post on the subject. All they could bang on about was how them winning the CL, stopped us going into next seasons CL..
They are so pathetic that them losing against Leicester wil be a victory..
When one of their fans was talking about how bad a season they have had, another replied it will be one of the best seasons ever if we lose to Leicester and prevent us winning the league.

They are shithouses and people need to realise that.
I have to agree but I will stay optimistic and hope we don't need any favours from them. Remember players at Chaves play along side Spurs players for their country and are friends.

There is a reason, they are Chelsea.. That's enough of a reason. I think people are under estimating just how classless this outfit are.
Their fans have already admitted they will ALL be cheering Leicester..their demands and cuntness will filter down to the players..
The fans are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of throwing the game to stop us winning the league.. I read on one of their forums how they want each game to go so it comes to the last game of the season saying how pleased they were that we beat Stoke because if we had lost they would miss out on their moment of glory.

Spurs fans would be no different if it was the other way around - so just accept and move on. That's football.

If we don't win the league, you are better off looking at many of the games we could and should have won if your want to point that big finger of yours.

Honestly.

I have to agree but I will stay optimistic and hope we don't need any favours from them. Remember players at Chaves play along side Spurs players for their country and are friends.

Can't think of many Chav players that are international buddies with our lot? (Courtois? maybe although he shagged KdB's missus) This is no El Tel and Raincoat man best friend situation. There are enough Chav players that have a proper dislike of us. Most of them will be dreaming of their next big move to give a toss about their own tinpot club. As for it being Terry's last game, he's being fucked off by the club so he will feel like he owes them nothing anyway.

I have a Chav supporting acquaintance who was laughing about Fibreglass not giving 100% against Leicester.

Spurs fans would be no different if it was the other way around - so just accept and move on. That's football.

If we don't win the league, you are better off looking at many of the games we could and should have won if your want to point that big finger of yours.

Honestly.

We should have beaten Utd to gift the Woolwich the league in 99, we threw that one :levyeyes:

Honestly.

If you think Spurs fans would cheer the opposition team at WHL in ANY game then I'm afraid you know Jack Shit about us as a club or us as fans..

If you think Spurs fans would cheer the opposition team at WHL in ANY game then I'm afraid you know Jack Shit about us as a club or us as fans..

As proven in already mentioned example, when we could haved failed to get a result vs United to deny the Gooners. All the other clubs are secondary, always.

To be honest, he could of had a ban/red for this too vs Watford:
Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat

^^ Didn't they get 3 points from that match?
If I remember correctly, others have been banned for similar.

And as for not a dive, looks like he got away with the same move here
WhimsicalCoarseCattle.gif

So obviously cheating. Some think he should get away with it, "because there is definately contact", but he is the one that creates that contact to disguise his cheating.

In my completely honest opinion, that Vardy red card is probably the best refereeing decision this season, because he sees through the disguise and manages to show a crucial player for the league leader, on his home turf, a second yellow for his bullshit in the run in.

The decision was 100% correct, and anyone disagreeing is clueless or deluded by their affiliation to Leicester.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom