Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was the one player I was excited to see in action when we signed the 'fab Five'.
Although his career with us was cruelly interrupted by injury, when he did play, he gave it everything and his obvious desire for the Club carries on.
I love him
Happy In Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

I'm still a bit miffed that there's not a really good shot in any of the replays that show his skill clearly. We would see this goal shown more often if it had been captured better
:lamelaaghh:
At the time the most miffing thing for me was that the pundits (can't remember who it was) were laying into him after it for not being able to use his right foot, rather than lauding the skill of it.

Part of me thinks it might even have been Hoddle for some reason...

Bring him home!

More Argentines !!
Bryan Gil for Erik Lamela, 25m... and Gil for a season. The worst transfer in the history of transfers, maybe ever.

Would take him back in a heartbeat.

Bryan Gil for Erik Lamela, 25m... and Gil for a season. The worst transfer in the history of transfers, maybe ever.

Would take him back in a heartbeat.

Love him to bits, but the timing was right to let him go...... It's not like he hasn't been without his typical injury woes since leaving.

Back
Top Bottom