****🇳🇱 Greedy cup hoarding Gauls v the Mighty Morocco 🇲🇦 **** some day soon .. who gives a fuck

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not really interested in a personal battle here.

I’ll just say that at some point, if you’re being so critical of a team that has reached 3 of the last 4 major finals, your view will need to adjust to reality.

Perhaps there are things that France are doing extremely well, better than anyone else in the world, and that is why they’re the most successful team in the world in both the past 10 years, and the past 25 years. You’d never know that from the posts you and others are making - which is why you’re not being as balanced as you claim.

But dw, I don’t come to an English forum and expect praise for the french. I’m not stupid! I have called out some of the ott criticism though (like saying Griezmann is not one of the worlds best for France).
We ain't talking about results, but of the way France has achieved what it has. And luck has definitely played its part.

Me? I'd rather win pretty or not win at all. But that's me. At the end of the day, DD's job is to get results...his bosses at FFF and most fans don't care how he gets there as long as he does.

We ain't talking about results, but of the way France has achieved what it has. And luck has definitely played its part.

Me? I'd rather win pretty or not win at all. But that's me. At the end of the day, DD's job is to get results...his bosses at FFF and most fans don't care how he gets there as long as he does.
I think in an Arab bribe riddled, middle of the season freakshow you just have to do as little as possible and close out games. Fair play to DD, they are fucked by injuries and have got over the line

Back
Top Bottom