\0/\0/ Poland Vs England - Weds 8th Sept KO 8pm \0/\0/

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given how the rest of the international break has panned out, I'll just take the confidence-boosting goal and no injury to Kane.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Poland is barely a top 30 team in the world.
England is top 3-5
Kane scoring against a poor team like Poland should be expected

Time and time again, Lewandowski wills his teams to good results. Delivers in the biggest moments against better teams. This is why he's the best striker in the world.

Just my opinion.
With a username like NdomBadBoy I think all your opinions should be taken with a mighty pinch of salt

We were crying out for a team like this Donkeys years ago when we had big names all over the park but just couldn't play as a team.

Now we're a proper team, and one that will only get better. Put Foden and Bellingham in that midfield with Rice down the line...

I can’t remember seeing a team of England players who keep the ball so well. Usually at international level we give it back all the time.

Back
Top Bottom