\0/\0/ Poland Vs England - Weds 8th Sept KO 8pm \0/\0/

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucks sake Southgate. Take Harry off. Not made a single sub yet. What a joke. Games as good as done. Stick a defender on and see it out. Harry off

Southgate has learnt nothing from the Euro’s. Mancini wasn’t scared to make changes in the final and went home a winner.

Mr Playitsafe strikes again, useless pratt

I got very bored of the Grealish-Mount lovefest over on the far side. Did they cross the ball once? Don't think so.

Poland is barely a top 30 team in the world.
England is top 3-5
Kane scoring against a poor team like Poland should be expected

Time and time again, Lewandowski wills his teams to good results. Delivers in the biggest moments against better teams. This is why he's the best striker in the world.

Just my opinion.
Yeah well your opinion is a crock of shite

Yeah, Lingard for Mount would have also made perfect sense, even more so as Lingard would have been on a high after scoring twice a few days ago.

While we did control the second half there's no reason to think we wouldn't have done so had we made a few subs. Hopefully Southgate learns from it.
I don't think he will and I think it's his only issue really. Even in the euros he waited too long and I don't think he understands the importance of fresh legs especially in games like last night. I'm not southgate out I do like him I just think it's a major flaw he needs to overcome.

He’s fortunate in that we have quite a good side but with him in charge we’ll never reach our full potential

No problem qualifying for tournaments and the FA will just be happy with that
The World Cup next year is a great opportunity. It will be chaos, players injured because the season is a third done, teams unprepared etc. England probably have the best scope for dealing with that. He needs to see it as a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's up to him. I still think he's doing a 95% good job, its the other 5% that needs work.

I think you’re being very generous
75% good
25% poor for me and he needs to have a word with Grealish and his theatrics
He was clearly pissing the ref off last night going down for the slightest thing and whining like a bitch

I thought he and Sterling had poor games and Harry got us out of jail
I think he deserves a bit more leeway in a game where results are often everything. But I do accept your point of view.

Agree completely about Grealish, he was very naive last night. For £100mil I'd want a fully formed player and he really isn't. We screwed up by not getting him at the price a couple of years ago but City have screwed up paying that for him.

Personally - I think the knee has done more dividing than uniting
It matters not a jot what we "personally feel" or if we are discomfort by an anti racist gesture. Or if we think it divides, it was ever thus from the majority. The players don't. It only matters what the players/protesters feel.

That has been the case whenever people have protested. Happened to the suffragettes the anti Apartheid campaigners, the gay rights proponents. All denounced. They still did it, history judges those people, their contemporaries complain. Its obvious the England player know this.

Back
Top Bottom