\0/\0/ Poland Vs England - Weds 8th Sept KO 8pm \0/\0/

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have gone for the second. It was there for us if we really wanted it. That can always happen when you only lead by one no matter how much in control of the game you are.

Sitting off a bit at 1-0 in this fixture in this context is alright, but fuck me was it a mistake against Italy.
:kanehand:

Edit: and sure enough that was coming. 1-1 is fine from this game (if it finishes like this) but what a naive dropping off, and ultimately disappointing in how it panned out.
Gareth needed to shore it up with 10 to go.

1-1 is my prediction and I'd be happy with that.
Bow Thank You GIF by America's Got Talent

Not just saying it now, but why weren't the likes of Saka and Bellingham used?

Poor to concede so late but overall another decent performance without ever getting out of third gear. Poland at home aren't mugs and we largely controlled the game.

Back
Top Bottom