1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im a big lamela fan and that goal was simply extraordinary but If i'm being honest he's been quite poor so far tonight

From The Guardian match feed:

16m ago20:37

This. Is. Unreal. Lamela has just rabona-ed one into the goal from the D. Let’s just repeat that. Lamela has just rabona-ed one into the goal from the D. One more time? Lamela has just rabona-ed one into the goal from the D. And another? Lamela has just rabona-ed one into the goal from the D. Pochettino didn’t even smile.

Don't know think he's had a lot of very nice touches it's been the final ball on most occasions that's not come off.
yeah I will say he's getting involved a lot but he is still choosing the wrong pass and getting muscled off the ball. still I have no doubt he'll be a great player for us in time

yeah I will say he's getting involved a lot but he is still choosing the wrong pass and getting muscled off the ball. still I have no doubt he'll be a great player for us in time

He played that one ball on the break way too late that caused Kane to go offsides, but other than that I think he's bee good. I think Ade has been taking up Lamela's space too much.

Ade looks completely lost out there. With Kane and Lamela we don't need him dropping deep.

He played that one ball on the break way too late that caused Kane to go offsides, but other than that I think he's bee good. I think Ade has been taking up Lamela's space too much.

Ade looks completely lost out there. With Kane and Lamela we don't need him dropping deep.

Some times I think lamela tries to force the play to much ie pass to early but I also think it's the strikers we have. Lamela is always looking for the though ball, some one like barihino would be a perfect match, a fast striker looking to break beyond the line would work well I think with lamela.

Back
Top Bottom