1882 piece of writing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Hotspur? I remember that monkey when he was passing off ITK as his own many years ago. That article sums him up really, bitter, self aggrandising and thinks his patronising tone is so, so clever... Surprised his site is still running.

1882 for me sums up nicely the experience I want at a football match. We're never going to be like a Turkish or East European team, bouncing up and down and getting the entire stadium rocking for 90 minutes. So if I can go to a youth game and get the party experience, the more the better. If it leaches into Prem games over time, then that's just gravy.

I just think he is a prime example of modern football - all doom and gloom, no fight, no balls and worst of all, turns his back on the supporters of his own team.

I suspect he might really be an old woman with a cat on her lap. Instead of using her fingers to type she smashes her face off the keyboard until something remotely readable appears on the screen.

Plus she smells of urine.

In the grand scheme of things, he's actually irrelevant. He's been left behind by everyone and everything. I had more respect for him when he was more of a cunt (when he didn't try to fellate everyone to bolster his social media profile).

Look, he made valid points in the article. Maybe he has changed his opinion and left his ego to one side but I clearly remember a fair few times he completely side stepped 1882 and youth game coverage because he obviously didn't want to associate himself with this place because he remains the only Spurs blogger that is in constant competition with everyone around him. He loves his pot shots. I think Flav got a fair few his way for his 'presenting skills'. Then there's the digs on other forums (yes Harry, I know who you are mate, it's no big secret). Again, to be fair, people can do what the fuck they want online. Including leaving disparaging comments on articles.

Suddenly, he's citing 1882. Maybe I'm in the wrong. Maybe he's sharing an opinion he believes in. Problem is, he can't help himself. He always has to follow it up with a comment that just screams narcissism.

I knew where I was with the pre-Twitter HH. This new hippie version scares me.

brick-top.jpg

Couldn't give a velocitous fuck in a hurricane who this bloke is.

18 million multi coloured lasers shot down from a satellite orbiting mars straight to the cranium of this wastman.

#LENG

What is wrong with that mug? Does he try to be controversial for the sake of it?
It is the classic I need attention seeking syndrome. Big feelings of inadequacy present and that is reflected his ramblings within his corny web site

How ironic that this nob takes his petty hate of all things TFC so far that the things he is saying actually match the mocking of the gooners.

At the end of the day, all he is doing is mugging off Tottenham fans, and belittling the players who appreciated it no end.

Pick a side, you fuckwit.

Back
Top Bottom