1882 piece of writing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is not worth any attention at all. This is a poster that has posted other people's info as his own to make himself look "ITK". This is what expected from a kid. He's a persona non grata at the Spurs-List and Spurs Odyssey. It's only the Internet, but this is also a wind up merchant and a troll. Do not feed the troll. I know a lot about trolls, I'm Norwegian. They run in the streets here with the icebears. And we avoid them both. Now, where was I?

I remember him before he was "famous", he used to post on my old site as westandvoice.

He once asked me how to get streamed Spurs games, I gave him all the details...only to see the whole fucking lot posted up word for word on his new fucking blog while he passed himself off as an expert. Cheeky fucking cunt.

I think there's something wrong with him mentally, or perhaps he's so arrogant he doesn't really give a shit and gets a kick out of trolling.

Fair few people have told me how their original piece of written work has found its way onto his blog and passed off as his own or left ambiguously there so that the reader isn't sure whether its an article share or HH's 'original' work.

To think this is the same bloke who accused me and other Spurs bloggers of a 'steady drip drip drip of style theft'.

I think there's something wrong with him mentally, or perhaps he's so arrogant he doesn't really give a shit and gets a kick out of trolling.

Fair few people have told me how their original piece of written work has found its way onto his blog and passed off as his own or left ambiguously there so that the reader isn't sure whether its an article share or HH's 'original' work.

To think this is the same bloke who accused me and other Spurs bloggers of a 'steady drip drip drip of style theft'.

Wait a minute...are you saying I'm HH?

I accuse you of ripping me off, then you accuse me of being someone else who rips others off.....

Whilst everyone else think you and me are the same person......

Fuck....me..*reaches for emergency anxiety joint*

Oh cool, nazi jokes are in but a playful dig about your likeness to a serial killer are out of bounds....at least we know where we are

I did not say you strike me as a Himmler-kind of guy, there is the difference. HH is like SS known abbreviations from the Nazi-culture-well outside the TFC world.

I also thought mine was a very obvious joke, but you comment was very personal and cruel.

I am a season ticket holder of 13 years and I am going to be totally honest there have been points when I have probably been a little under appreciative of the privilege of attending every home game. However there are always moments that remind me to be eternally grateful for my privilege. Although the atmosphere at WHL is nowhere near what it used to be there are still times when the buzz, noise and passion can send shivers down my spine.

I like to think of myself as a particularly vocal fan and I take pride in that, however as aforementioned in other posts and on other blogs (DML), this is frowned upon by various supporters around me in the Paxton and across WHL as a whole. Family stand or not, there is no excuse for not making some noise and getting behind the team. I think the success of 1882 is less about getting big blocks of the movement sitting together but influencing others who may already have a season ticket or membership to embrace it as well, thus scattering pockets of the fans across the stadium allowing people like to sing to my hearts content in the knowledge that others around me will join in, spare my blushes and cast aside the nay sayers.

In my opinion 1882 can only breed positivity among Spurs fans, but only if people like HH embrace it and certain others realise that 1882 is not about belittling the long serving, quieter members of the Spurs faithful but instead complementing them with a bit of noise and passion. There is nothing wrong with sitting and enjoying the beautiful game after all.

The power of social media will be crucial in pushing the 1882 movement forward, when people see YouTube videos and Twitter posts about it, even the quietest of Spurs supporters will be powerless to the pull of good old fashioned unadulterated fun.

I couldn't make it to Underhill on Monday however my younger brother was one of the thousand odd Spurs fans waving his shoe like a nutter and he came home raving about the atmosphere. I didn't doubt him for a second because I used to attend Barnet games on that very same terrace and there is something about it which is conducive of a fantastic atmosphere, so I could only dream of the noise that 1882 were able to generate in there.

Back
Top Bottom