1882 Section??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, we've got a separate section for those who want to shout and sing and really support the lads.

Someone post a link to the Charlton thread... I'm on my phone

facepalm.gif

You know what I mean...lets face it, atmosphere at home games has been getting steadily worse for years to a point now where its pretty pathetic.

Yeah but we have the loudest youth support in the league!!

Super.

Maybe energy better spent elsewhere???? Maybe?

Carlito Brigante said:
You know what I mean...lets face it, atmosphere at home games has been getting steadily worse for years to a point now where its pretty pathetic.

Super.

Last home game you went to?

sammyspurs said:
Carlito Brigante said:

Super.

Last home game you went to?

Norwich. Awful. But the trend has been that way for year...definitely since Jol left.

Carlito Brigante said:
As much as I admire this, where are you lot during home games?

Next Gen series? Massive swerve for me.

Try getting the club to put aside 2 blocks or more during a premier league home game.... also it is easy to lose the atmosphere when half the people standing around you or stewards are telling you to sit down or be quiet.

The idea is that this is the start of something. 250 at the Charlton game, 600 at the Barcelona game... who knows how it will go, but if eventually you can get enough people to translate the support to a home premiership game then it will happen there...

... hopefully to silence those who tell others to shut up, sit down or who boo the team at half time.

I think if anything this just proves that the real fans (I appreciate that not everyone can make it, though) are so keen to prove that we are better than a few idiots who do moan, that we will go to games that most wouldn't even know about, make a huge noise and remind ourselves and the players why we love this game.

I know that I am going to surround myself with not just Spurs fans but football fans.

If I'm asked to give a song, I think it'll be "AVB's Blue and White Army". Not exactly appropriate locally (NextGen match), but a bit of a statement of intent on a larger scale.

Back
Top Bottom