1882: Spurs U21 vs Everton U21 (WHL - May 13th) BLOCK 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my wisdom I calculate this is Monday.is that wrong, I'm quite pushed. After losing out last time out, I'll be at dirty dicks in the afternoon

Monday? FFS about the only day in the next few weeks that I cant make :(

Although now DD's has been mentioned I suppose I better investigate the 1% chance that I could be there

I've got my cycling proficiency the following morning.... And my 50 metre swimming badge in the afternoon... Pyjamas at the ready!!

(do they still make you wear pyjamas when diving down to retrieve rubber bricks at the bottom of the pool, or am I REALLY showing my age!?)

Damn shame, but I can't make this. Too short notice. I'm outof town for the weekend and only arrive back Monday afternoon. Can't really pitch up with a suitcase.

Back
Top Bottom