1882: Spurs U21 vs Everton U21 (WHL - May 13th) BLOCK 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These tickets aren't exactly flying are they! There are still 3 empty blocks between 16 & the now sold out Block 12. I expect plenty of 'shall we sing a song for you' across the great West Lower divide.

:D

No idea, could be anywhere between 50 and 200. No time to promote so a tricky one. Is always a laugh though.

No idea, could be anywhere between 50 and 200. No time to promote so a tricky one. Is always a laugh though.

Like you say, numbers are irrelevant. Bolton was one of my favourite 1882 games and there were about 40 of us!

I'm well up for this, I'm gonna start getting on it in the early afternoon and will most likely be a mess come kick-off time. Why always me?

Getting on it at Dirty Dicks, or somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom