20 Easy Steps To Becoming A Spurs Hipster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Your favourite Spurs game of all time is the 1-0 win away at the San Siro vs AC Milan. Incidentally, this is the game when your favourite current Spurs player Sandro “landed on the world stage”. Your favourite Spurs player of all time is Glenn Hoddle, and you refer to him solely as “God”. This may be true of a large amount of Spurs fans, but you actually have a shrine to him in your room, and the groove has [...]

Continue reading...

My dream doesn't include Moutinho at all.

It does include me, Holtby and sexy Boas along with a bucket of coconut oil and a chatroulette connection, though :avbshock:

I'm (basically) guilty of them all, but the first two seem out of place?

I think a real hipster would only have sexual dreams about players unlinked to Spurs who are known mostly through the FM universe. That'd be some quality crate-digging.

But why would a hipster support Spurs in the first place? That's what the Football Conference is for?

(BTW, ollieXcore ollieXcore I lafft)

I'm (basically) guilty of them all, but the first two seem out of place?

I think a real hipster would only have sexual dreams about players unlinked to Spurs who are known mostly through the FM universe. That'd be some quality crate-digging.

But why would a hipster support Spurs in the first place? That's what the Football Conference is for?

(BTW, ollieXcore ollieXcore I lafft)
The first two weren't explained very well, but the Milan game was absolutely one for the "football purist" (whatever the fuck that means) and Sandro is undoubtedly a player for the "football purist" (again, whatever the fuck that means).

The first two weren't explained very well, but the Milan game was absolutely one for the "football purist" (whatever the fuck that means) and Sandro is undoubtedly a player for the "football purist" (again, whatever the fuck that means).
Ah. They were both so new that I was a bit confused.

AC Milan away was the day I burned my Sandro shirt. His walking out onto the world stage meant he wasn't cool anymore. But I do karaoke "Na levada do pan" whenever I can.

Back
Top Bottom