2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BrKTAlnCMAAFIbE.jpg

Haha what the fuck

10419972_670920166310440_4677671062412941304_n.jpg

I think this has been posted. But I like this attention to detail. Most kits do not get it. Big up, UA.

Although the closeness of the 2014 badge to the edge of the shirt does make me think it's a ridiculously over-indulged fake, still. We'll see.

Last edited:
10419972_670920166310440_4677671062412941304_n.jpg

I think this has been posted. But I like this attention to detail. Most kits do not get it. Big up, UA.

Although the closeness of the 2014 badge to the edge of the shirt does make me think it's a ridiculously over-indulged fake, still. We'll see.

The yellow on the shirt is growing on me. There's been kits in previous seasons that I haven't liked at all at first glance but once you see the team all wear it, you adjust and get used to it. I tend to refer to each shirt of past seasons by a player who I remember excelling in it. Last seasons was The Eriksen shirt, the last one with yellow on it was The Crouch shirt (after his goal at City). I remember an old Adidas Holsten one being The Sheringham shirt.
Hopefully this one will be my Lamela shirt. Already excited. :)

The yellow on the shirt is growing on me. There's been kits in previous seasons that I haven't liked at all at first glance but once you see the team all wear it, you adjust and get used to it. I tend to refer to each shirt of past seasons by a player who I remember excelling in it. Last seasons was The Eriksen shirt, the last one with yellow on it was The Crouch shirt (after his goal at City). I remember an old Adidas Holsten one being The Sheringham shirt.
I have to admit. I liked it from the off. Also lets face it, if we have a great season in it we'll all be saying how the kit has great character... Or some shit like that.

After a few people put it up with blue instead of yellow and then grey I realized that the yellow really doesn't look too bad. The only thing that bugs me is the giant red logo. That logo is just ugly. The mountain one is much better. Even if it has to be red, FFS go with the better looking logo.

Yeah I just wish one or the other weren't there. If you cover up the red it's not a bad looking shirt, but conversely if those yellow lines had just been kept blue I think it'd also look better. I just think those three colors together on a white background is awful.

0010213_tottenham-hotspur-1921-1936-away.jpeg

Looks like I can buy this 1921 - 1936 Spurs away kit already. Apparently, 93 years ago someone had the same idea as I'm having right now. Didn't actually realize this was a kit of ours.

Back
Top Bottom