2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cant see why the THST cant be involved in some sort of way to act as adviser. All we wont is a sharp white shirt and navy shorts. Diferreante the seasons with minor blue trim details. Its not difficult. In fact the process that came up with this hidous shirt would be extremely difficult to replicate. It takes a certain genius to make a pigs ear out of the simplest style rules. PLAIN WHITE SHIRT FFS

NGLV7Tq.jpg

Got this email from the club yesterday on my phone, and thought they'd done the decent thing and ditched the red. Actually quite like the gold. I still can't work out whether it's my phone fucking up or whether I've been personally trolled by the club.

:levywhoa:

Bought the away top, have to say the home looked better in person but still too much red on it.
Hugo is gonna stand out a mile of in that goalie top :adeohshit: very bright in person.

NGLV7Tq.jpg

Got this email from the club yesterday on my phone, and thought they'd done the decent thing and ditched the red. Actually quite like the gold. I still can't work out whether it's my phone fucking up or whether I've been personally trolled by the club.

:levywhoa:

8%? Seriously...wtf man, charge that shit. :adelol:

Bs3T8wICEAA_z6b.jpg:large

In seeing more and more of these kits, I am starting to change my mind.
Before the official release, I was upset with the home and felt meh with the away.

But now, I'm actually pretty tolerable and fine with the home. It doesn't look that bad when on someone.

It seems like the same story from last year, but I personally think it's different. I guess that everyone will gradually say "It's not too bad" later, but I can't overlook that it has a giant red logo on it :carrollwtf:

Now I'm pretty happy that I took my one chance to buy last year's kit

Back
Top Bottom