2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On a hypothetical note, does anyone here have any kind of clue what kind of money tottenham would lose if they were to a) make inhouse kits or b) kit without a sponsor.
Just wondering what kind of revenue boost it would generate from kit sales compared to the losses on sponsorship etc. I suppose having a big sponsor on the front of the jersey is profitable as everybody is doing it.

On a hypothetical note, does anyone here have any kind of clue what kind of money tottenham would lose if they were to a) make inhouse kits or b) kit without a sponsor.
Just wondering what kind of revenue boost it would generate from kit sales compared to the losses on sponsorship etc. I suppose having a big sponsor on the front of the jersey is profitable as everybody is doing it.
The sponsorship deal is worth £80 mill over 5 years, so we'd lose that, minus any increase in shirt sales over and above current sales.

Ask the fans next time... They could do it easily . Only members can have a say so they'd made £ outta that.

Most people seem to like the simplicity of the French kit as an away shirt,it's easy really.

#imgonnacopywritethatidea

The sponsorship deal is worth £80 mill over 5 years, so we'd lose that, minus any increase in shirt sales over and above current sales.

Quite Sad that we get about £100m less per season from under armour & Aia than United get from Nike & Chevrolet. And those c... dere to talk about Ffp when the likes of PSG and City splash their cash.

Why is it that "AIA" doesn't have to be red on the away and third shirts (where it would be most tolerable) but not on the home shirts? I'm still holding out hope that this will change at some point in the next 5 years.

Probably a better place to post this, but anyone have a clue where I can find 12/13 training shirts?

If you want a fake one, try alibaba. They're a few seasons behind on there.

Is it me, or does Dembele look a lot like Annie Lennox in this one

13-14-Tottenham-Hotspur-Home-Blank-White-Soccer-Unforms-2013-14-Cheap-Soccer-Jersey-free-shipping.jpg_350x350.jpg

Why is it that "AIA" doesn't have to be red on the away and third shirts (where it would be most tolerable) but not on the home shirts? I'm still holding out hope that this will change at some point in the next 5 years.

My guess is the company were at least satisfied with having the red on the white and navy background. It stands out like a fiend in church, so they got what they wanted on the shirt we would wear the most.

My guess is the company were at least satisfied with having the red on the white and navy background. It stands out like a fiend in church, so they got what they wanted on the shirt we would wear the most.

Do we wear it the most?

Not sure what the variance is on shirt colours, but surely there's less likelihood of it?

Do we wear it the most?

Not sure what the variance is on shirt colours, but surely there's less likelihood of it?

For certain our home is the one we wear the most. If we account for 50% of games being ones in which we wear our homes, and consider we have two other shirts to split among the remaining 50%, they're inevitably going to be less. That also doesn't account for all the times we make visits to opposing grounds, and end up wearing the home kit anyway.

For certain our home is the one we wear the most. If we account for 50% of games being ones in which we wear our homes, and consider we have two other shirts to split among the remaining 50%, they're inevitably going to be less. That also doesn't account for all the times we make visits to opposing grounds, and end up wearing the home kit anyway.

But we don't always wear our home kit at home, do we?

Back
Top Bottom