2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are the best pics of the possible 3rd kit? I've seen this million times now but no other angles of it.
Tottenham-Hotspur-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg
Is that a pink dildo on the bed? :ledleylick:

Congrats on the kid.

I'll spare you how weird I think it is that a full grown adult would wear an entire replica kit. Again, congrats on the kid!

:gazza:

:D

I can assure you that it is very unlikely that I will ever wear the entire kit at once. I still play football myself though, and from previous experience I know that the replica socks are absolutely amazing to wear for training. They are better than other socks I've tried, and by buying from Spurs shop I get to support the club with my moneh. Same thing goes for the shorts. The jersey will probably be worn in front of the telly while watching us tear up the Premier League.

Nice. If that's real, I do like the third. The away as a full kit I don't mind as much (still not a fan of the piss comb, but frankly I kinda dig the alternating yellow stripes from the shirt down through the socks), so I'll live with it.

Unfortunately, I'm still just abhorred with the home. Not only has it not grown on me, but every time I see it I think I become more turned off by it. I don't even get all hot n bothered by the red itself, it's just a flat out awful design.

thinking about it... 3 GK's kits seems a bit excessive! especially as not ONE has any co-ordination with any of the main 3 kits...
...and when did green go out of fashion?
(if the wankers in the black hadn't started pissing around with THEIR colours in the first place; Green kits, Yellow kits etc. we wouldn't be IN this predicament!)

thinking about it... 3 GK's kits seems a bit excessive! especially as not ONE has any co-ordination with any of the main 3 kits...
...and when did green go out of fashion?
(if the wankers in the black hadn't started pissing around with THEIR colours in the first place; Green kits, Yellow kits etc. we wouldn't be IN this predicament!)

Yeah, I want a green keepers kit as well.

The home kit IS growing on me, and everyone in San Diego that went to any of the tour has said it actually looks much much better in person. Out away kit is terrible. It looks like it was designed in 1999 and they just forgot to use it.

Yeah, I want a green keepers kit as well.

The home kit IS growing on me, and everyone in San Diego that went to any of the tour has said it actually looks much much better in person. Out away kit is terrible. It looks like it was designed in 1999 and they just forgot to use it.

Haha interesting you and I have had the opposite effects. In all three friendlies in which we've worn it people around have asked which team I support, and I simply pulled a Paul the Apostle all three times, even to my brother who knows good and damn well me like chicken badge.

So you all do realize that the kit/GK kits aren't paired there right? The keeper kit depends as much on what the other team's kit is as it does with with kit we are wearing. The chance of us using the Grey keeper kit with the black away kit is about 0%.

Back
Top Bottom