2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BuhjXSZIYAEH4WT.jpg:large

Saved the best, for the last ... :adethumbup:

I'm definitely buying it.

I just think it's soooo stupid that I can only order it from the Spurs shop.

I know you may want yours earlier, but for me it's entirely worth waiting until they do one of their frequent "free shipping anywhere" sales. Is like five meals of Taco Bell-worth saved.

Want to repeat again though, I really like this shirt. Lamela is going to look the absolute sex appeal in this thing.

Looks like there's also a sponsor-free home next to it, waaant :gomes:

The sponsor-free home shirt confirms to me just how shit that design really is. Even removing the eyesore of the garish red AIA, I still wouldn't put that train wreck on. Just a mistake of marketing. Someone on the design team came up with the whole patterned shoulder tribute idea and they stuck with it even after it became apparent there's no good way to transition to the rest of the shirt, so they threw in the stupid chest bar which in turn necessitated the weird ass collar to break up the monotony of its crossing on the shirt. The shirt is basically a case study in digging a deeper and deeper hole. Someone should have had the sense to just tell them to can the shoulder pattern and come up with another tribute.

Have the Under Armor marketing hacks even tried to explain how a black away kit is a historical tribute to Bill Nicholson? Even if we swallow their line about the 11 yellow stripes, we never have black away kits! Is it because he died and black is the colour of death? Anyone have a better explanation?

Back
Top Bottom