2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if this has been posted but god dammit.. This is beautiful.
Bu6axbeCEAAFq1A.jpg:large

Found on Twitter

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted but god dammit.. This is beautiful.
Bu6axbeCEAAFq1A.jpg:large

Found on Twitter

we're all educated people, we have varying degrees of skill and taste when it comes to clothing or general sporting attire, but holy fuck, why couldn't SOMEONE up at U.A Towers work out that a simple white/Navy version of the 3rd kit would look far better than the Multi-Coloured Swap Shop Fisher Price clown's outfit we're currently having thrust upon us??

I read some comments about the away shirt and what has black & yellow got to do withour history, that it does not echo the 11 trophies won under Bill Nic. Marketing monkeys coming up with any old guff to sell shirts to us saps.
Apart from obvious yet perfect navy & white, perhaps black & gold, or black & silver would have been slightly more geared towards the silverware aspect if not the historical traditional colouring as pointed out.
Certainly not garish loud yellow & black, a combination never used.
Change the wasp sting yellow to gold, or silver, and it would have been perfect.
But in true typically Tottenham contradictory fashion.....I absolutely love it. The kit as a whole is a thing of beauty.
So I got it.
The shirt mind, not the whole kit.
Marketing Monkeys 1.
Me 0.

I read some comments about the away shirt and what has black & yellow got to do withour history, that it does not echo the 11 trophies won under Bill Nic. Marketing monkeys coming up with any old guff to sell shirts to us saps.
Apart from obvious yet perfect navy & white, perhaps black & gold, or black & silver would have been slightly more geared towards the silverware aspect if not the historical traditional colouring as pointed out.
Certainly not garish loud yellow & black, a combination never used.
Change the wasp sting yellow to gold, or silver, and it would have been perfect.
But in true typically Tottenham contradictory fashion.....I absolutely love it. The kit as a whole is a thing of beauty.
So I got it.
The shirt mind, not the whole kit.
Marketing Monkeys 1.
Me 0.
We have had countless yellow shirts for over 30 years so that is pretty fitting with the bill nich thing they're going for

Went to the club ship this morning and picked up the away shirt. The home shirt remains hideous. I think the yellow third shirt is perfectly alright, and I was considering it hence the trip to the club shop, but the third shirt won through.

Fitting wise, might need to go a couple of sizes up if (like me) you have a proper fat belly.

Is it just me, or does any body else also think our alternate GK kit is pretty sharp looking?
I'm debating on whether to buy it or not?

(Btw, anybody know if I can get it anywhere else besides the Spurs shop online?)

ByFSpicIMAAeol8.jpg:large

Is it just me, or does any body else also think our alternate GK kit is pretty sharp looking?

Agree a LOAD of people were wearing the home shirt at the lane on Sunday looked like a Barney convention, this one much better

(Btw, anybody know if I can get it anywhere else besides the Spurs shop online?)

ByFSpicIMAAeol8.jpg:large
I got that one and it looks great. Only problem is that I went on last season's sizings so it's a bit too tight...
:walkercry:

Last edited:

:freundgoal:

Awesome! I personally really fancy them Nike kits. They may have some template kits flowing around, but one thing for sure is that they barely get a kit wrong. If it's a simple classy white jersey, I'll take a template right away.

Regardless, I guess this still is early stuff. For those wondering, UA deal runs till 2017. But maybe, the this new (Nike) deal might go hand in hand with the new stadium? I'm pretty sure there were rumors flowing around about Nike and naming rights for the new stadium.

Last edited:
The best thing about nike kits in my opinion, is the shape and fit. At least for me anyway. I find the fit is perfect. I have a barcelona shirt from a few years back and the fit is absolutely perfect.

Back
Top Bottom